Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Glover maple Eureka 1pc

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263791883271

Tony Glover Eureka replica maple 1pc cue. As new condition, stunning cue...any questions please message.

Spec
    9.5mm tip
    57.75inch to top of tip
    18.90oz

Will take £340 bank transfer/PayPal gift including postage

Hi Mathias,

Would you take £275??

Comment

Sorry no, I will take £320 all in but bank transfer. I think that's very generous.

Comment

That's a mannock design, not a eureka, eureka is just ebony splices with 4 lower tulipwood splices. This has a burrwood facesplice with 4 tulip and 4 ebony splices.

Comment

Was thinking the same, slightly weird having that front splice on it

Comment

Sam that Link you put at the top doesn't show your cue mate that shows marc's plain ebony glover cue!

Heres a Link to your Mannock Replica.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tony-Glov...AAAOSwKVVbLRPc

As mentioned above yours isn't a Eureka mate its a Mannock Replica.

Gaz.

Comment

so a replica Eureka badge on a replica Mannock cue
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Cheers Gaz. I know it's not a original Eureka design. Let's just say it's a hybrid. More down to the point someone buy it off me 👍

Comment

Jrc I noticed you sold a burwat champ and Eureka rep a month ago. Can I ask how much you got for the two...I once owned that Eureka.

Comment

Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
                    Jrc I noticed you sold a burwat champ and Eureka rep a month ago. Can I ask how much you got for the two...I once owned that Eureka.
                    Hi, i took £650 for the pair delivered mate, were nice cues but realistically i was never going to use them

Comment

Manneka now sold. Good price that pal. What cue did you buy with the money haha

Comment

Manneka now sold. Good price that pal. What cue did you buy with the money haha
                        Manneka lol, i bought this:

Comment

Nice! How do you post pictures on here... All I can seem to do is post a link to a picture?

Comment

Nice! How do you post pictures on here... All I can seem to do is post a link to a picture?
                            I have uploaded pics to tinypic.com then copy and paste the IMG code into your reply
                            I still can't work out how to make the pics smaller though lol

Comment

JRC, is that wee collar of ebony at the end of the butt present on all Mike's cues ?

Never noticed it before, but I remember Adam ( rogibear ) had them on his.

Comment

Working...
                              X