Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National County Championships (proposed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to everyone who is taking part this Sunday in the last of the group matches of the EASB National County Championship (especially Notts A & B teams).

Comment

Nottinghamshire A made it 5 wins out of 5 in the EASB National County Championship with an away win at Somerset on Sunday. The score finished 40-24 to the visitors. The away team also pick up 10 bonus frames/points for the win. Making the final score line 50-24. Notts highest break went to Sean Hopkin. Notts Man of the Match was a close call with John Fountain narrowly pipping Tony Morgan. Both players winning 6 out of 8. I'd like to thank all the players who've played for Notts in the group stages. Also a big thank you to all the guys at Martock Snooker Club for being great hosts. Big thanks must also go to Steve & Zoe for letting some of us in on Saturday night for a few cheeky frames & a great lunch on Sunday. Notts now progress into the semi finals, along with South Yorkshire.
      Last edited by Tony Morgan; 23 March 2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

I am not sure if Norfolk have had a mention but I'm sure it will be of interest. I will have a proper read through this thread and try to pick up some contact details to pass on clubs with potential interest

Comment

Working...
        X