No announcement yet.

Foul or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem if you have to decide what was deliberately to hamper and what wasnt you have to prove what the person was thinking
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

I think the ref should have called a 7 point foul and given Dot a warning for unsportsmanlike, picked up the ball polished it and put it on the rail for Selby to pick up, but not a bad idea to set a precedence and give selby the match, but I think that putting/leaving selby at a disadvantage after that foul was a bad call... Cheers
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

so Dott can do that!!!

can I do this too?? when i try to pot a red and it went close to the pocket only to have 1mm shortage of pace, i nudge the table to drop it in

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
          personally I think the punch of the ball by Dott should of been a docked Frame otherwise it opens up the possibility of cheating moving the ball like that and only getting the said penalty points like that to me isnt not justuce
          I think docking the frame is a bit harsh cause Dott was just trying to speed things up knowing it was going to foul he just stopped it. But I also think Dott should have intentionally fouled after that to give Mark ball in hand. That would have been fair.

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
            personally I think the punch of the ball by Dott should of been a docked Frame otherwise it opens up the possibility of cheating moving the ball like that and only getting the said penalty points like that to me isnt not justuce
            Chill out a bit. Maybe do some yoga? Meditation maybe?
            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeTheBigMonster View Post
              so Dott can do that!!!

can I do this too?? when i try to pot a red and it went close to the pocket only to have 1mm shortage of pace, i nudge the table to drop it in
              That's not the same thing at all.
              Duplicate of banned account deleted

Comment

Working...
              X