No announcement yet.

Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah your gonna get us on the peter cushing can't wait, but please give us a squeeze and get me screwing like a cokeacola-pro?
    Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    We can come to cushions later. There are some good 2-cushion routines that will get you stunning and screwing like a pro.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      yeah your gonna get us on the peter cushing can't wait, but please give us a squeeze and get me screwing like a cokeacola-pro?
      be careful young luke the lure of the dark side grows stronger

Comment

• Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

couple of routines. 5 reds under the black spot and the reds in a line up. Clear the table taking only pinks after each red. Harder exercise. Line up with 3 reds underneath the black. Complete a maximum break using no cushions or cannons. Good luck!
        coaching is not just for the pros
        www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by CoachGavin View Post
          couple of routines. 5 reds under the black spot and the reds in a line up. Clear the table taking only pinks after each red. Harder exercise. Line up with 3 reds underneath the black. Complete a maximum break using no cushions or cannons. Good luck!
          Great ideas from Coach here guys. Tough but a thorough examination of your cueing. Cheers Gav.

Comment

• Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

both very tough and aimed at professional level players especially the second.
            coaching is not just for the pros
            www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by CoachGavin View Post
              both very tough and aimed at professional level players especially the second.
              It could suit J6/Pottr then. They're not far off.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                It could suit J6/Pottr then. They're not far off.
                Pottr don't seem a bad player but how do you know J6 is not far off?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  was thinking the same..... bizarre stuff this thread lol
                  #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                    well if you believe J6's statement (on that other thread about cheap cues I think) that in one week - recently - he had two maximums and multiple centuries (with a cheap cue) - then J6 may not be "far off"
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      well if you believe J6's statement (on that other thread about cheap cues I think) that in one week - recently - he had two maximums and multiple centuries (with a cheap cue) - then J6 may not be "far off"
                      "far off" or "full of..." ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        Well I consider myself an half decent player but by going by J6 posts he's well on top of me and think he's wasted on here.

Comment

• I think J6 has probably done similar exercises in the past.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well I consider myself an half decent player but by going by J6 posts he's well on top of me and think he's wasted on here.
                            probably wasted when he's posting on here more like

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                              Have you done any of the challenges, are you good enough BC and Leo, do you have the touch of a maestro?
                              If yes, let's see it. If no, cie la vie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                                Have you done any of the challenges, are you good enough BC and Leo, do you have the touch of a maestro?
                                If yes, let's see it. If no, cie la vie.
                                Master blaster I have nothing to prove to you on here and wouldn't care if you think I can play or can't play it's irrelevant.
                                I just think it's tad strange that you never seem to include the likes of J6 when you question other posters ability, yet you've never seen him play!! starting to see a pattern going on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X