Old style extended cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old style extended cues

my local club has just got hold of new rests and cues with telescopic extensions and I saw the old long cues sitting under one of the tables. I'm contemplating seeing if I can buy one off the club owner if I can get a good price on it.
    Has anyone ever bought one of these or ever used them for normal play?
    Highest Break 21

What do you mean by "normal play" are you gonna try and convert it into a playing cue ?? the one's down my Cricket Club are ancient bendy things, would be worse than useless

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      What do you mean by "normal play" are you gonna try and convert it into a playing cue ?? the one's down my Cricket Club are ancient bendy things, would be worse than useless
      I'd like to try and make one into a playing cue, of course it would have to be shortened down to a more reasonable length, the ones at my club are pretty solid which is surprising considering they must be quite old
      Highest Break 21

Comment

Well if they have bought new stuff you might get them for nowt ?? as they can't post them can they lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well if they have bought new stuff you might get them for nowt ?? as they can't post them can they lol
          I'd love to see some try and mail a 9 foot cue
          Highest Break 21

Comment

I have a few dowels I probably won the use for people to practice on.

Comment

Working...
            X