3/4 Cue with budget around £300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by drumcue View Post
    What specs are you looking for? I have a Mike Wooldridge one piece cue and mini telescopic extension that I'm thinking of selling. It's only 4 months old and in mint condition. Specs are Mike Wooldridge Tiger Cue- Ash - 58", 9.5mm, 18oz, 29.5mm butt. PM me you're if you're interested and I can send you pics.
    Cheers
    Mark
    Any particular reason why you're selling the cue after such a short time?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      Any particular reason why you're selling the cue after such a short time?
      I know within 1/2 a frame if i like a cue or not Leo, it's nothing new to not like a cue, otherwise they wouldn't be a single second hand cue for sale anywhere in the World would they !!!!

Comment

Hi Leo,
        I've recently bought a Tony Glover Burwat Champion replica from Jrc here on the forum and everything about it feels right, so instead of chopping and changing cues, I'm sticking with the Burwat replica. I only started playing again back in October after a 25 year break. I had a tatty old Burwat Champion when I stopped playing in 1990 which I used to love, so when I learned about the TG replicas and saw that Jrc had one for sale, I had to try it. Turns out it could be "the one" for me. As the Burwat replica and the MW cue have a totally different feel in the hand, I can't see myself swapping between the two very easily, so I'll sell the MW when the right buyer comes along.
        Cheers
        Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I know within 1/2 a frame if i like a cue or not Leo, it's nothing new to not like a cue, otherwise they wouldn't be a single second hand cue for sale anywhere in the World would they !!!!
          TBH that's quite surprised me because I have to have least a good few hours before I know if the cue is right.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            TBH that's quite surprised me because I have to have least a good few hours before I know if the cue is right.
            Maybe i'm impatient lol, but i know people who have 3 shots with a cue then say "no thanks"

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to buy new really, bit of a stickler like that. Anyway, bit the bullet yesterday and ordered myself one from Mike Wooldridge. Champing at the bit to get it now... Even managed to scramble enough pennies together to get the extensions as well, just need a 1 piece case now.

Comment

Working...
              X