Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is someone selling a cue in UK? I want to buy one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone selling a cue in UK? I want to buy one.

Hi all,

This is Sidd here. A regular forum member. Hope everyone is doing great here. I am buying a cue and was wondering if someone here wants to sell or knows someone who intends to sell a cue? My father in law is in UK these days, located in Leeds at the moment. The cue can be delivered to him and he shall make the payment on spot.

I am seeing new cues too but was a bit confused so thought maybe someone is selling his cue and I can buy it directly. However, following are the cue specs I am looking for:

Tip: 9.5-9.8 or even up to 10
    Length: 59 inches
    Weight: 18.5 ounces (even 19)
    Butt: Standard or even a fraction bigger
    3/4 jointed (preferred joint from the butt- 16 inches)

If anyone of you wants to sell a cue that matches the above specs do let me know. Also recommend some good company/brand/shop etc for a proper decent English snooker cue. I am not in to mass production BCE, Riley etc please.

If someone wants to sell a complete set i.e. cue, extension, case, other accessories I am interested.

Looking forward to see if there is magic on this forum

Regards,
    Sidd.
    "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

you might wanna consider contact Andrew (ADR 147). he has a lot of cues from dft prices and brands !!! Great guy to deal with . His mail : adr147@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      you might wanna consider contact Andrew (ADR 147). he has a lot of cues from dft prices and brands !!! Great guy to deal with . His mail : adr147@hotmail.com
      GREAT... Many thanks... writing to him ASAP

Comment

hi sid,
        iv worked on a few brittania cues and i liked them both, so good luck with that..
        heres me putting one of my cues that i made through its paces. this cue is 57" and 8.5mm tip. as you can see im quite compact with my setup but i still have some freedom of movement.
        if your gonna keep tinkering around with this game with cues, technique, time on and off from the game an so on., whatever. remember as soon as you hit the table you need to complete the shot, every shot. every shot has its own narrative with a beginning middle and end, end meaning the closing of the so called grip on completion.

enjoy
        Last edited by j6uk; 19 March 2015, 07:29 AM.

Comment

I like that -

Every shot has its own narrative -

My game -

Comment

Are you polish J6?

Comment

got myself a 58 inches Bitannia hand made one piece thing. Pretty lovely and has a nice feel. Good balance and a nice shaft. Tried it yesterday and made a small break of 20 haha .. I think I still need some time to get back to 58 inches but I shall get used to with it.

Comment

I've got several cues for sale.
                Pm me or richy1471@hotmail.com
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                  I've got several cues for sale.
                  Pm me or richy1471@hotmail.com
                  what do you mean by u have several cues Richy ??? to be honest I thought the only way to buy a cue of you ,is placing order !!!! do you have a PDF list of these cues with SPCS ??

Comment

Please let me know what you have richy for sale thank you.

Gaz.

Comment

I only have a few made but I will post them up ASAP.
                      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                      X