No announcement yet.

jawes cues snooker blog haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the lack of safety guards on the surface planer Jim lol. Leave the health & Safety to them young kids
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Still got all fingers and thumbs,lol

Comment

• Looks very good Jim cant wait to see finished product!

Gaz.

Comment

• ,,copy of my eureaka.

Comment

• a few more shafts including a couple of laminated ones,another cue rack,and some more exotic woods.,,,

Comment

• Your first laminated shaft Jim? I guess they come half finished from abroad? You'll have to let us know what you think of them as you go along mate. What would be the premium for a laminated shaft Jim?

Comment

• think it depends on the splice woods,ime doing a 3/4 with the fox fur wood i bought with shafts and a 1 piece full snakewood with other,so prob about £280-£350,but making to my own specs anyway.

Comment

• Still can't believe your old lady let you have all that wood splashed around the house.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    think it depends on the splice woods,ime doing a 3/4 with the fox fur wood i bought with shafts and a 1 piece full snakewood with other,so prob about £280-£350,but making to my own specs anyway.
                    That's good value, everyone PM Jim with your orders NOW!

Comment

• Can you specify the number of chevrons when you order the shafts Jim or do they just do the one style?
                      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Looks like they have 3.

Comment

• more pics of stuff ongoing.,,,, A FOXWOOD 3/4.MY EUREKA COPY,,,

Comment

• No flies on this cue maker, lol.

Comment

• coming on nice,,,

Comment

• Great looking cues jim, some really, really impressive stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X