custom cue delivery time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom cue delivery time

Normally if a cue maker quoted 8 weeks to finish the cue, how late will they usually be?
    Mine was supposed to be finish 2 weeks ago but till now i have not gotten any replies yet.

the last email was telling me that he need 1 more week. The email was sent 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
    Normally if a cue maker quoted 8 weeks to finish the cue, how late will they usually be?
    Mine was supposed to be finish 2 weeks ago but till now i have not gotten any replies yet.

the last email was telling me that he need 1 more week. The email was sent 3 weeks ago.
    well , it depends!! Can be a few weeks later!! imo. ... to be honest I don't have much experience with these situations cus personally when I place my order for a new cue, I never ask how long the waiting time is. unless I have a dline . With My MW cue I had a dline and Mike did finish the job on the date that we wr agreed about it (not a day later).
    But normally , I say to the cue maker: take your time and let me know when the cue is ready!!!
    is your decision, but if u say who the cue maker is,, maybe other members, can give u sum more info about this matter ( i mean Maybe he is sick or something you don't know ....) !! unless you don't want to call his name , which is actually your good right to not t do so !!
    Last edited by Ramon; 27 March 2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

How long is a piece of string?
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Which u cue u order bro?
        Hi Ho The Merry Yo, The Black Went In The Hole~ :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X