Fair Price for a UK Custom Cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    this thread is the height of stupidity in my opinion. The only fair price is what the customer is prepared to pay.
    Agreed.....Have a budget in mind, then you'll not be drawn into the "Well this cue is £150 more" lets try that one......

Then you have 5 or 6 cues all playing great, then you have problemS....

I went and bought my last cue with a budget in mind of £150-£200...had 4 cues to choose from, took me over 2hrs to choose! Lol
    Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

Bet they loved you in the shop !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Bet they loved you in the shop !
        Martin of Chesworth Cues in Sheffield didn't mind at all.....He was an absolute star, I can heartedly recommend him.

Comment

Heard good things about him ........did he lock you in until you made up your mind ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Heard good things about him ........did he lock you in until you made up your mind ?
            Not quite.....made me a coffee though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dozza19792 View Post
              Not quite.....made me a coffee though.
              I hope that was good coffee at them prices. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                I hope that was good coffee at them prices. lol
                I was too busy playing and trying the cues, I drank it lukewarm.....

Comment

Proper job! Mind on the cues not the freebies. For real.

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                    so what you are saying is, I go into john parris place my order and then tell him what I am prepared to pay and he says that's a fair price here you go,
                    Ha Ha.....I wish!

I sent an email with the specs I dersired, asking him how much roughly....

He replied and just told me the basic price for their bottom end bespoke 1 piece.....he told me to use the online cue designer, I replied, love to.....but it doesn't work on an ipad, as Apple doesn't offer support for Flash.
                    He replied back.....you'll have to get/borrow a pc.......and then the emails from me ended!

Sent the same to Glovers, price sent.

Sent request to Stamford cues, recieved a PDF with price breakdown so I could work it out.

Sent the same to Wooldridge and requested a login authorisation so I could work it out myself......Still waiting.......lol
                    Last edited by Dozza19792; 28 March 2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Ha Ha.....I wish!

He replied and just told me the basic price for their bottom end bespoke 1 piece.....he told me to use the online cue designer, I replied, love to.....but it doesn't work on an ipad, as Apple doesn't offer support for Flash.
                      He replied back.....you'll have to get/borrow a pc.......and then the emails from me ended!

Sent request to Stamford cues, recieved a PDF with price breakdown so I could work it out.

Sent the same to Wooldridge and requested a login authorisation so I could work it out myself......Still waiting.......lol
                      To get flash working on iPad get the app Puffin browser it supports flash player.

Comment

Ha Ha.....I wish!

Nexus/Samsung; no problemo!

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                          Nexus/Samsung; no problemo!
                          Downloaded Puffin Browser.....2 weeks of flash player use included for free......Winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

I have ordered this John Parris Ultimate cue and was a fortune. But its exactly what I want..

Comment

Originally Posted by 2v1977 View Post

I have ordered this John Parris Ultimate cue and was a fortune. But its exactly what I want..
                              That is rather special

Comment

too special for me

Comment

Working...
                                X