No announcement yet.

Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was definitely a claim here of one being ready etc.

Trevor is\was ill?

Comment

a few people got them recently after i hassled him every day!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
        there was definitely a claim here of one being ready etc.

Trevor is\was ill?
        I doubt he's too ill to spend an hour or so on Paypal refunding some of the many £100 depisits and getting his order book to a realistically managable level (and then closing it).

Comment

Just waiting for him to tell me total cost , then Cue will be on route.
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Just waiting for him to tell me total cost , then Cue will be on route.
            You'll be waiting a while lol

Comment

Received my cues couple of weeks ago. Order was placed in February 2017.

Comment

Recieved my cue from Trevor a week ago. Ordered 2015 Thanks adr147 for helping out!

Comment

My MW ferrule just split, have no news on my TW. No cues to use at the current moment. zzz...

Will be visiting London and Glasgow in June. Any nice cue shops to recommend? (I'm conscious that i'll be in London on a tuesday, JP is closed on tuesday =[)

Comment

Only one open would be Robert Osborne in Tooting . That and JP are the only 2 shops that i know in London .

How on earth do you split a ferrule ?????

Trevor contacted me last night , my cue will be on its way this week :snooker:
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by jefftanwx View Post
                      My MW ferrule just split, have no news on my TW. No cues to use at the current moment. zzz...

Will be visiting London and Glasgow in June. Any nice cue shops to recommend? (I'm conscious that i'll be in London on a tuesday, JP is closed on tuesday =[)
                      I'm in London and may be able to sort out for you but don't have a shop.
                      If you know what size ferrule you have, I will try to make sure I have done in to get it sorted.
                      For that one you've always wanted...
                      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                        I'm in London and may be able to sort out for you but don't have a shop.
                        If you know what size ferrule you have, I will try to make sure I have done in to get it sorted.
                        If it's a blackspin ferrule then it's not that straightforward

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          If it's a blackspin ferrule then it's not that straightforward
                          That's true but can let me know if it is or not..
                          For that one you've always wanted...
                          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

How on earth do you split a ferrule ?????

Indeedy.

From what I have read about BS: MW\they drill into the shaft to stiffen it then put the suspension type black ferrule on - and the drilled bit is quite deep (6", lol) to stiffen the shaft......

Comment

Originally Posted by jefftanwx View Post
                              My MW ferrule just split
                              What did Mike say when you contacted him about the ferrule splitting?

Comment

I'm shipping it back to him, he's going to replace it. Of course i'll be paying both for shipping and repair.

Just waiting for news if it needs to be shortened or not before maybe buying another cue off him.

It's been 3.5years since i last heard from Trevor about my cue. =[

Comment

Working...
                                X