Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
    what happened......
    Nothing. Pottr talks a good game though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
      Just try the example Big Shot posted.
      Put the pink on its spot with the CB a couple of inches behind it.
      Play the shot full ball up the table with left/right hand side and see what happens.
      Now go and pot some balls using what you have just seen to your advantage.
      The subtle version of the shot is easy and can be learned by anyone in weeks.
      The more you want to throw the OB the harder the shot becomes, just like the difference between screwing the white 6 inches compared to 10 feet.

To be fair, it's not an easy thing to control. The likes of vmax mastering it is doubtful, and potting in snooker is difficult enough as it is.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
        Will this be vmax' s first ton lol
        I reckon vmax has been practising this like crazy for the past few weeks.

B-b-but it can't move, it simply can't {simper}.

Comment

• Christ, i wish this page would hurry up and turn to a hundred - I've got to get to work!

Comment

• Yay!

(My first ton anorl).

Comment

• Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

I took the vids down.

gonna record them again but a bit clearer.

The tin of beans idea is good

I've said all along that I could be wrong... many times. I won't lose sleep if I am because it really is irrelevant knowledge in terms of your standard at snooker.

Talks a good game?

Anytime you're ready for a best of 19 biggie, we'll film that and let the footage do the talking.

I've played 4/5 people off the forum... who have you played?
              Last edited by pottr; 14 September 2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

cue crafty wins a quid

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                  cue crafty wins a quid
                  This is a special day! Only 3 more posts for a thousand replies. Who said Snooker's dead? It's rising from the ashes majestically!

I'm on a diet so am going to spend my quid on a 3rd of a pint at lunch time. 😎
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                    I took the vids down.

gonna record them again but a bit clearer.

The tin of beans idea is good

I've said all along that I could be wrong... many times. I won't lose sleep if I am because it really is irrelevant knowledge in terms of your standard at snooker.

Talks a good game?

Anytime you're ready for a best of 19 biggie, we'll film that and let the footage do the talking.

I've played 4/5 people off the forum... who have you played?
                    I disagree Pottr.

This stuff is good to learn for precise break building.

Comment

• Shame you took down the video before I had a chance to see it pottr, but like Terry I don't believe in OB swerve unless it's picked up a lot of spin through compression into the cushion, seen that happen, the spin that is not the swerve, but if it spins then it also swerves.

BTW biggie I haven't been practising anything but getting down lower on the cue and keeping my head still, seems to be working, thanks Terry.
                      About time we saw biggie get his overhauled cue out, that's if it actually exists
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• I can't believe this thread is on page 100 and post 1000, any bets we get to page 200 and thread 2000

Comment

• anything is possible with a belly full of suborn pride, but in the end the wounds will be deep and lasting.

Comment

• All the main posters on here have seen their game go downhill. Their all twitchy now ..Hahaha.
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• J6 & pottr,

You both did that ""3/4 red holding shot"" for the black on the green side.

Is it me, or did you both say differently. J said left hand side to hold his CB for his low black and pott said he was using right hand side to hold his CB for his low black.??.

Just curious dudes.
                              JP Majestic
                              3/4
                              57"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                                anything is possible with a belly full of suborn pride, but in the end the wounds will be deep and lasting.
                                Only with Ramon, who has overstepped his mark (that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it)
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X