• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jamescchoy View Post
    you had to make me happen only to find out in despair . Haha
    and rise up again!
    2 files found
    one corner, one centre pockets in 3D; will need an application that will open .dwg files

I will use the email above ok?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hi James
      Glad you received the files ok.
      You will need to find a software application that can open .dwg files.
      As per you email reply (my email is not working at the moment) I would search Google/duckduckgo/etc. and see if you can get a shareware/free software that will open them. I cant recall the software I downloaded but it work at the time
      good luck

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Hi James
        Glad you received the files ok.
        You will need to find a software application that can open .dwg files.
        As per you email reply (my email is not working at the moment) I would search Google/duckduckgo/etc. and see if you can get a shareware/free software that will open them. I cant recall the software I downloaded but it work at the time
        good luck
        yes I opened them with a software. Tq

Comment

• I made some rubber templates I while ago at work. They look quite good, but they don't measure the fall as I couldn't trim the underside of the cushions accurately. They do however act as a good gauge for comparing club buckets to tight jobby's. I think i'll take photos of them on various tables for a laugh. They are made from red pigmented rubber. The tables at Jamie Cope's local club are in my opinion, the tightest around. His table is a Star hybrid also. Only having the star rails. Still a good table. For anyone that's seen my pot red shot on Youtube. This is the tightest table I've ever played on (Jamie's Star is the table behind me). Much much tighter than and old billiard table too before anyone throws that one in. Wait for the pics...this will be interesting.
          Last edited by inevermissblue; 7 January 2018, 10:08 PM.
          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
          https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

• Dear sir,
            Sorry, but I do not speak English very well.
            I have a problem and I ask for your help.
            I am a snooker player and here in my country we use tables of 5ft x 10ft, and I can not find drawings with dimensions of the pockets for this type of table.
            I have the designs for the 6ft x 12ft tables, however I believe that the pockets should be smaller for the tables I play.
            Please, could you please provide me with the dimensions of the pockets for 5ft x 10ft tables?

Thank you very much,

Comment

• You could be right I have not seen any for 10ft, only ever 12ft tables

hopefully some one can help

What country are you?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Fabgalindo View Post
                Dear sir,
                Sorry, but I do not speak English very well.
                I have a problem and I ask for your help.
                I am a snooker player and here in my country we use tables of 5ft x 10ft, and I can not find drawings with dimensions of the pockets for this type of table.
                I have the designs for the 6ft x 12ft tables, however I believe that the pockets should be smaller for the tables I play.
                Please, could you please provide me with the dimensions of the pockets for 5ft x 10ft tables?

Thank you very much,
                If you use the same size balls that are 2-1/16in diameter then the pocket openings should be at the same size as a 6 x 12ft table.
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  If you use the same size balls that are 2-1/16in diameter then the pocket openings should be at the same size as a 6 x 12ft table.

Terry is correct, I had a 1960's ten footer a few years ago. Table was virtually unplayable until undercutting the rubbers and making the entry just over 3.5" at the fall.
                  Highest break to date? 1

Comment

• Thanks DeanH,
                    I´m from Brasil.

Comment

• Hi. Have recently got a full sized snooker table but pockets are all different sizes and shapes. Could anyone help with templates for them

Comment

• Congratulations on getting a full sizer. There's nothing quite like having your own table.
                        王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by Glenn1 View Post
                          Hi. Have recently got a full sized snooker table but pockets are all different sizes and shapes. Could anyone help with templates for them
                          I have official templates for match cut steel block table pockets ,you will need a re rubber to get pockets cut all the same ,or re cut the largest one so your happy with it ,make a cardboard template of that then do the rest the same ..Really need to get a fitter in to do it as it’s a pro job .Once you have new rubber on with correct cut pockets to what you want ,it won’t need a re rubber again for 10 to 15 years if the table is kept in a controlled environment..Only use Northern rubber and don’t have the pockets cut like buckets ,slightly tighter is always better as you can have them opened up a bit latter if they are too tough for you ,cut them too big first off and it’s another re rubber .Personally I think pockets cut around two to three mill over sized from tournament standards is about right .Having pockets cut to pro standards can cause problems after a few months as the cloth wears the pockets won’t always accept balls near or down the cushions ,something the pro players never have to worry about as the cloths are Changed every few days .Tell us more about your table ,age make ,condition etc..Danger Steve on here hopefully will help you and he renevated his table by himself including the re rubber and cloth fitting ,it can be done if your handy ,or expensive if you make e a mistake .

Comment

• Perfect. Thanks for getting back. The rubbers a brand new and so is the cloth. But not been cut that we'll. Don't worry I am handy. Done a few pool tables and help with snooker tables. Will get all the details later tonight. Think it was made in the 70s

Comment

• Hi Terry

Could you please send me the templates mentioned above? E-mail address is rockinama@yahoo.com .

Thanks a lot!
                              Amadeus

Comment

• Hi guys, can someone send me the templates for the pockets ? I am building my own pool table and i can't find any specific dimensions ... I take a picture or even a DWG file
                                Thanks a lot
                                Baptiste

Email : baptiste.baker@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X