Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Ebay joker !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Made-...p2056016.l4276

' The cue has been fitted with an H & O Badge as a bonus '..........

Over the moon with the bonus ...It's the bargain of the century
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Haha!! What a joke!

Comment

Gets bloody annoying when Ebay allow this items to be sold. They wouldn't allow a fake Rolex to be sold so why this? They don't care as long as they get sellers fees no doubt some idiot will buy it thinking he's got a bargain!

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
        Gets bloody annoying when Ebay allow this items to be sold. They wouldn't allow a fake Rolex to be sold so why this? They don't care as long as they get sellers fees no doubt some idiot will buy it thinking he's got a bargain!
        Is that a joke about the Rolex's Rob?

Comment

Can't see the problem to be honest as the guy is stating that it's a handmade cue fitted with H&O badge.
          He's not trying to sell the cue as a genuine H&O cue so not trying to fool/con anyone but I'm not Will or Robert who might beg to differ for various reasons.
          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
            Can't see the problem to be honest as the guy is stating that it's a handmade cue fitted with H&O badge.
            He's not trying to sell the cue as a genuine H&O cue so not trying to fool/con anyone but I'm not Will or Robert who might beg to differ for various reasons.
            Thing is, next time it goes up for sale the information will not be forthcoming so future buyers will/might be conned big time !!!

Comment

Ebay is the biggest online fraud platform in the world and will continue to be so while they are making billions.

Comment

oh well.... i'm holding a H&O of mine right now and i can't find the similarity badge used by H&O on this cue on ebay!!!! at least the joint is totally different too LOL

Comment

so if this guy said he was flogging a H&O 'replica' would that be more acceptable?

with all the Mannock, Eureka and Olde Ash replicas bought and sold, no one ever seems to moan about them.

To mitigate the above: I know sod all about collecting cues apologies if I offended any of the cue collectors with my anti replica blasphemy
                  #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                    so if this guy said he was flogging a H&O 'replica' would that be more acceptable?

with all the Mannock, Eureka and Olde Ash replicas bought and sold, no one ever seems to moan about them.

To mitigate the above: I know sod all about collecting cues apologies if I offended any of the cue collectors with my anti replica blasphemy
                    Agreed at the end of the day you can hype up replicas as much as you like and who made it but the end of the day they are fake and not original.

Comment

Working...
                    X