Pictures of Trevor White cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two I've owned, so far . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
      Champion cue with large badge was Dominic's yes. Badge hand made from old Victorian ivory ball.

Same thing with the pair of Burwat Champion copies above. They were beautiful those.
      you did replicas as well? only thought glover / ions did replicas - showing my total lack of knowledge now
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Not many, and almost all were for Dominic by request.

All were made using either mother of pearl badges or real ivory badges which were only made from cut Victorian balls. I never liked using ivory no matter the age, but new stuff is a mega no-no.

Some of those made were fabulous. God only knows where they all are now.

I'm off for a beer now.

Comment

I think even just working with ivory is a no no and in the states i think that dealing with it is frowned upon

Comment

I thought you weren't allowed to re-work ivory?

Comment

iv not long order a plain ebony cue as find there just very smart and look great absolutely buzzin for it to be ready although some time away yet

Comment

Reviving this thread. Would any one have pictures of a mannock style using I think it was waterfall bubinga plus desert ironwood?? Thinking of an order in that style so looking for ideas

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                  Reviving this thread. Would any one have pictures of a mannock style using I think it was waterfall bubinga plus desert ironwood?? Thinking of an order in that style so looking for ideas
                  Here you go
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...786#post724786

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Jeez, how many cues did Pete get for his 50th birthday ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Jeez, how many cues did Pete get for his 50th birthday ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Maybe has a 50th every year now
                      (sorry Pete my friend lol)

Comment

thanks for that jrc. what a lovely cue it is.

Comment

Scanned these photos and am in awe, very surprised it’s not a hundred page topic

Comment

Working...
                          X