No announcement yet.

How Many Cues Have You Owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have postage receipts here for 208 cues lol, together with 5 cues here now, and maybe a dozen or so hand delivered, including Oldgit himself
    So that makes around 225 cues since late 2009 .......gulp
    But if we are talking playing cues only, then i reckon iv'e only used 5 cues regularily

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
      2 Tony Glover, 6 Trevor white, 2 Robin Cook, 1 Crispian Jones, 1 Stamford, 1 Dave Coutts, 1 Robert Osborne, 1 Hunt & Osborne, 2 Phoenix, 1 GBL, 1 mastercue, 1 cue craft, 1 Parris champion, 2 Parris paragon, 10 or 11 Parris ultimate, 1 Sean Parker.
      So that's 34-35 but I'm sure there is more I can't think of
      What cue was your 69 break with?

Comment

4 cues in 7 years.

1. Graphite cue purchased off ebay.
        2. Half cut Powerglide
        3. Custom Made O'Min
        4. Custom Mastercue

Comment

2 Tony Glover, 6 Trevor white, 2 Robin Cook, 1 Crispian Jones, 1 Stamford, 1 Dave Coutts, 1 Robert Osborne, 1 Hunt & Osborne, 2 Phoenix, 1 GBL, 1 mastercue, 1 cue craft, 1 Parris champion, 2 Parris paragon, 10 or 11 Parris ultimate, 1 Sean Parker.
          So that's 34-35 but I'm sure there is more I can't think of
          Damn that's a lot of decent cues. I think we can safely say it's the person not the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Damn that's a lot of decent cues. I think we can safely say it's the person not the cue.
            What is that supposed to mean? You love winding people up Leo, keep your stupid comments to yourself!
            Last edited by rob s; 24 April 2015, 02:50 PM.
            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              What cue was your 69 break with?
              My current Trevor white cue but I had 50 breaks with most of them to be fair
              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

What is that supposed to mean? You love winding people up Leo, keep your stupid comments to yourself!
                It wasn't meant to come across for you to be offended. It was more to do with players vs cues

Comment

None, as I don't play. Only watch and sometimes referee others.

Comment

Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
                    None, as I don't play. Only watch and sometimes referee others.
                    LOL ,,, this is a good one !!!

Comment

How Many Cues Have You Owned?

i had 6 different cues in about 11 years. at least i Know now what i dont like.

as i say: if you think you can find the perfect girl, you will never get married
                      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Working...
                      X