Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stunning E J Riley Diamond Maple Cue with Rare Butt Design! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning E J Riley Diamond Maple Cue with Rare Butt Design! - No Longer Available

Stunning E J Riley Diamond Maple Cue with Rare Butt Design!

Just took this Cue back in part ex last night so if your looking for a Lovely Maple Cue that is something very different at a great price then this Cue will be for you!

I have owned many E J Riley Diamond Cues but none like this one, The maple is stunning on this cue and not like the maple you buy today which are dyed etc! and i was told by Andy Hunter the rare butt design is the end of the bark which is very rare to see and i have to say i havent had another like this in 30+ years in Dealing with Cues and i have had 1000's and seen many 1000's.

I used to own this Cue myself and i had the Cue fully Re-Furbed by Tony Glover last year which cost me more than ?80 with Postage, Tony also took it down to Pool Specs for me but there is plenty of length if you want a bigger Tip or play snooker with it.

The standard E J Riley Diamond Cues without a butt like this normally go for around ?70-?80 in not so good condition and some without a ferrule? So putting this up for ?125 ono for this stunning cue with lovely butt and Fully Re-Furbed is a bargain!!

The Specs of the Cue:

Length: 58" to Top of Tip
    Tip: 8.5mm
    Butt: 29mm
    Weight Approx: 16oz

Open to Sensible Offers may Part Ex or Swap!

Thanks Gaz.

List Date: 4/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Stunning E J Riley Diamond Maple Cue with Rare Butt Design!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by gazza147; 25 April 2015, 11:04 AM.

Will take £100 Cash on Collection or £112 sent via Next Day Special Delivery!

Comment

This Cue is Sold.

Comment

Working...
      X