Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Kevin Deroo cue

anybody got a kevin deroo cue for sale?

Have you ever played with one les? Are they any good do you know? i dont know anyone who has ever had one.

Comment

Played with one the other day and played fantastic. Solid hit and fantastic quality

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
        Have you ever played with one les? Are they any good do you know? i dont know anyone who has ever had one.
        Marco Fu has one
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have 8. Do you want maple or ash?

Comment

preferably Ash mate. Have you one for sale?

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
              I have 8. Do you want maple or ash?
              I would like to try out a Deroo cue too. Would you please PM me and let me know let me know if you have one with ash shaft and around 18oz with length around 58". Price without shipping would be good too as I'm not sure where you're located in Canada.

Thanks
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                I would like to try out a Deroo cue too. Would you please PM me and let me know let me know if you have one with ash shaft and around 18oz with length around 58". Price without shipping would be good too as I'm not sure where you're located in Canada.

Thanks
                That's funny I just emailed him with a couple request for price quotes on his cues. They look amazing and definitely unique.
                “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Comment

I just got my deroo maple S8. Still trying to get use to it as this is my 1 maple cue. But I have to say the quality/finishing of the cue is very good. In teams of price, it's a lot more expensive than JP. Their extensions are 3x the price of JP.
                  Last edited by sgt79k; 25 April 2015, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Sorry I don't log in as often as before. My cues are not for sale. I think it's better to contact Kevin. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
                      Sorry I don't log in as often as before. My cues are not for sale. I think it's better to contact Kevin. You will not be disappointed.
                      So your earlier post saying you had 8 Wasn't really worth you writing was it.

Comment

Working...
                      X