Snooker Coaching DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Coaching DVD's

Has anyone purchased Nic Barrow's DVD 1, 2, 3s of snooker and if so can you recommend it?

Would it be of help to a 74 year old who is always keen to learn?

many thanks.

Snooker Coaching DVD's

Personally I would recommend his dvd s. They are very simple and are good at explaining the basics.
    coaching is not just for the pros
    www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

I would also recommend them but be aware I am trained as a Master Coach by Nic so a little biased
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

yes I concur, I got them too very useful for all levels

Comment

Well sorry no I don't agree its worth it - the guys 74. No disrespect you can still learn and enjoy the game but better spending your money on a nice trip to Margate

In fact if you want to get better then book a regular few hours down the club maybe get some good good player to show you a few things buy him a pint or book an an hour or two with a local coach and you will still have enough left for Margate and a bag of chips on your way home
          Last edited by Byrom; 23 April 2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Like it!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              Well sorry no I don't agree its worth it - the guys 74. No disrespect you can still learn and enjoy the game but better spending your money on a nice trip to Margate

In fact if you want to get better then book a regular few hours down the club maybe get some good good player to show you a few things buy him a pint or book an an hour or two with a local coach and you will still have enough left for Margate and a bag of chips on your way home
              Like it!!!!!

Comment

Bought both the 1,2,3's and later his 10 DVD library, and I would recommend just buying the 10 DVD set. The reason is that I found after using the 1,2,3's I found it answersered the questions I had at that time, but then I wanted to know more. The 10 DVD set, not surprisingly, contains much more information, and should answer most, and maybe all, of the follow up questions you are bound to have if you just puchased the 1,2,3's DVD.

Comment

Working...
                X