Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Have Problems With Aiming, Sighting, & Potting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
    [attach]18138[/attach..........
    lol....good one Vmax

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nic Barrow View Post
      Thank you for your kind comments!
      Don't expect everyone to agree with me... as I don't know everything myself (yet!) so can't be all things to all people!
      I just sit in one corner of the snooker world, and offer an approach that there is a market for and try my best to fulfill that...
      U know more than me , That's for sure !!
      Looking forward to see a revw about this new prdct !
      Thx for replay .

Comment

• Holy moly, Aim frame, sight right etc etc. A lot of the pros have not had all these and they still reached there high standards..

Snooker is all the head and confidence is key. Express yourself and do not be afraid of loosing.
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• So true!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
            Holy moly, Aim frame, sight right etc etc. A lot of the pros have not had all these and they still reached there high standards..

Snooker is all the head and confidence is key. Express yourself and do not be afraid of loosing.
            I'm Not a coach , But I would say this's a better version :
            >> Confidence + technique <<

Comment

• I think there's a problem in the written word for many who post on here. I know that english is taught differently to when I was at school, computers are used for some bizarre reason rather than the phonetic alphabet we used as five year olds back in the day.

Now I know the slang for toilet is loo, and more than one would be loos, but that doesn't mean that the spelling for the word that means being defeated, coming second, gaining the silver medal etc has two O's in it, it doesn't, there is only one O in lose, OK, only one O in loss, only one O in losing.

There are however two O's in the spelling of the word meaning free or released from confinement, not close or compact, not fitted or fitting closely, to unfasten or untie ie loose.

Please take note, it makes you seem a little thick and hard to take seriously when you can't spell such a tiny little word of your own language.

Comment

Please take note, it makes you seem a little thick and hard to take seriously when you can't spell such a tiny little word of your own language.
                You are quite correct. Losing it is then. However, I am far from thick judging by how well I have done in my life.

Please do not take me seriously as I certainly will not yourself.

Remember, just keep your eye on the BOB, not silly spelling mistakes
                JP Majestic
                3/4
                57"
                17oz
                9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                  You are quite correct. Losing it is then. However, I am far from thick judging by how well I have done in my life.

Please do not take me seriously as I certainly will not yourself.

Remember, just keep your eye on the BOB, not silly spelling mistakes
                  Thats why i like this forum,banter!

Comment

I think there's a problem in the written word for many who post on here. I know that english is taught differently to when I was at school, computers are used for some bizarre reason rather than the phonetic alphabet we used as five year olds back in the day.

Now I know the slang for toilet is loo, and more than one would be loos, but that doesn't mean that the spelling for the word that means being defeated, coming second, gaining the silver medal etc has two O's in it, it doesn't, there is only one O in lose, OK, only one O in loss, only one O in losing.

There are however two O's in the spelling of the word meaning free or released from confinement, not close or compact, not fitted or fitting closely, to unfasten or untie ie loose.

computers are used rather than the phonetic alphabet? What a daft statement that makes no sense.... That's like saying sandwiches are used instead of learning woodwork.

in my 15 years in education I've never know the phonetic alphabet to be taught. Unless of course you actually mean phonics?

'Phonetic alphabets' are for example 'Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta' etc. Perhaps you went to military radio school....

Phonics are a method of teaching English using the sounds of words and how they relate and form patterns to create new words.
                    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• And more banter, love it.take note ferret not all malicious

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        And more banter, love it.take note ferret not all malicious
                        banter?

I see it as educating the forums resident grouchy know-it-all...

Comment

• Actually it was the aviation industry that started the phonetic alphabet not the military

Comment

• oooh cant remember saying which industry started phoentics ????

Oscar Kilo

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                              Actually it was the aviation industry that started the phonetic alphabet not the military
                              Did you Goggle that?
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• anyway.... aiming.....

nope, no problems with it.

phew... no ban for me now I'm back on topic

Comment

Working...
                                X