New to the forum fasty1979

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum fasty1979

Hi all originally played UK8ball but in the last 4 years I have converted to playing snooker. Wish I'd of played snooker from the start.

Originally Posted by Fasty1979 View Post
    Hi all originally played UK8ball but in the last 4 years I have converted to playing snooker. Wish I'd of played snooker from the start.
    Welcome to the forum, Farty.

I play blackball , snooker and billiards ( albeit the last 2 not as often as I'd like ).

What makes you wish you had played snooker from the start, and when is the start ?

Comment

Hi mate I played UK8ball from late 90s. I spent 15 years playing County pool and 5 years as a pro tour player. I gave up UK8ball in the end due to lack of infusiasm for the game. Back then I never even contemplated playing snooker. As I spent all my free time practicing on the pool table. 4 years ago I started playing snooker for the first time and found I had alot of pool playing habits that were infasized 100 fold on the bigger table. Although now I play to a reasonable level. It makes me wonder what I could of achieved. If I would of spent the last 20 years on the snooker table apposed to the pool table.

Comment

And it's fasty by the way.👍😉

Comment

And it's fasty by the way.����
          oops, sorry, man. . .

on the plus side, your pool should be even better now, with snooker ironing out any pool related cueing errors. .
          Last edited by billabong; 23 November 2015, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Welcome back from the dark side ............force strong it is in snooker
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Welcome back from the dark side ............force strong it is in snooker
              hahaha, this one is good !

btw, welcome to TSF Fasty .

Comment

Thanks all. Yes I actually fined myself playing better pool than I ever did. Older and wiser thinking helps to. Lol

Comment

Thanks all. Yes I actually fined myself playing better pool than I ever did. Older and wiser thinking helps to. Lol
                  Welcome to TSF and stop fining yourself when playing pool
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I tend to beat my head against a brick wall when playing badly never considered fining myself for playing well.

What amount do you consider appropriate and can one pay in installments?

Comment

Working...
                    X