X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no I think kens is peradon cue and has machine spliced butt

Comment

• Latest old cue to collection is a John Roberts London cue. Shaft is very ( even more so than camera shows ) very dark. .

Comment

• Stunning collection there Billabong. Where did you get the W Cook from?

Comment

• Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
          Stunning collection there Billabong. Where did you get the W Cook from?

Cheers Kev, it came from another collector here in the UK. Not sure if it's maple of some other shaft wood, and alternate splicing on it.

Last edited by billabong; 2 January 2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Wrong thread. doh
            Last edited by narl; 4 January 2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• One piece powerglide & heiron and smith

I have recently got my hands on two old cues, one being a Rex Williams powerglide with the silver badge one piece and the other a heiron and smith made Rex Williams one piece with a silver badge, would love some info on them, like how old are they, what their approx worth

Comment

• Pics and specs required.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I'm not sure how to post pics

Comment

• Can I email the pics and specs to you?

Comment

• Sure, bang them over and I'll post them up. Can pick up my email on the bottom left hand site of my website www.oldcues.co.uk
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Old cue collector --
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I have an old burroughes & watts cue, I believe from the 20s/30s. All it has is "burroughes & watts london" stamped on the butt. Does anyone know when they stopped stamping the butt on their cues?

Comment

• Just emailed you the pics and specs

Comment

• specs: 167(!?)cm, 10mm tip

specs: 165(?!)cm, 9.5mm

Not something I've followed prices of, so will leave others to offer a value - I didn't get any bids on a similar Rex Williams cue I had for sale, so I donated it to my local club. As usually happens someone then pinched it..
                            Old cue collector --

Comment

• Any Alcock champions or specials around?

Comment

• Welcome mate, Alcock Champions and Specials crop up from time to time but as you know all are highly sought after especially 1st Edition Alcocks with ivory badges.

Comment

Working...
                                X