• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    black ball is not world rules

in WR you can only pot an opponent's colour when you have a free ball
    well, you can, but usually only as a tactical decision.

I was about to start talking about the other differences, and virtues of both, but that would take a lot of thread ping pong across rule sets. . .
    yes to give a foul
    of course I was speaking about a normal non foul shot
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

well, you can, but usually only as a tactical decision.

I was about to start talking about the other differences, and virtues of both, but that would take a lot of thread ping pong across rule sets. . .
      Yes sorry I meant legally not as a deliberate foul.

Comment

Really just depend on what's agreed between the two players ( and their money men ).

I think the IPA tour being blackball , brought a few WR players into BB rules. It could all change however, until

we get just one rule set. Probably not in the near future though. .

Comment

Really just depend on what's agreed between the two players ( and their money men ).

I think the IPA tour being blackball , brought a few WR players into BB rules. It could all change however, until

we get just one rule set. Probably not in the near future though. .
          the stream did show "BB rules"so I assume the money men agreed to standard BBQ'D

consolidation of rules could happen as they are closer now than they have ever been
          and from what I have heard that bloke that caused the rift some years ago has left the enviro

Comment

theres more chance of a blow job off the pope than amalglamation of rules. too many pissed up power hungry people. if your refering to george harwood, he might not be in charge, but, he still has enough strings to pull.

Comment

Live streaming : Boyle vs Waddington rematch

that's the name
              as you say probably never happen
              wishful thinking

Comment

this is the match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZ3...ature=youtu.be
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

watched some sat but was at work.
                  possibly 2 of the best skill shots made under the circumstances.

thanks for the link

Comment

Big game coming up in January (world rules) Chris Melling playing for 10k, good to see him back playing a decent money game. Anyone enlighten me when he last played 8 ball pool for money?

Comment

playing buzzer aint he (brian halcrow)

this weekend sees the grand a man dumbuck vegas challenge

http://poollive.uk/
                      heres the streaming link but aint free

Comment

I
                        Originally Posted by hatterboard View Post
                        playing buzzer aint he (brian halcrow)

this weekend sees the grand a man dumbuck vegas challenge

http://poollive.uk/
                        heres the streaming link but aint free
                        Don't much about Halcrow( I'm from down south ☺️) must be decent to be taking on Melling off levels! The Dumbuck just the who's who of the pool world some quality players in that line up, can't see past Mick Hill to win it though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                          I

Don't much about Halcrow( I'm from down south ☺️) must be decent to be taking on Melling off levels! The Dumbuck just the who's who of the pool world some quality players in that line up, can't see past Mick Hill to win it though.
                          agreed but lots of players have great odds, Liam dunster is something like 20/1 chris melling 12/1 etc etc - ronan macarthy, anyone of the players in it could win it imho, ask renzie for tips!

Comment

where would your money go ?

am a farnsworth fan, cat see liam winning it, but hes still on a learning curve and isnt far away from improved tour performances.
                            old beyond his years playing wise

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              agreed but lots of players have great odds, Liam dunster is something like 20/1 chris melling 12/1 etc etc - ronan macarthy, anyone of the players in it could win it imho, ask renzie for tips!

Totally agree- Hill def favourite but couldnt back him at the odds being offered, field very strong throuout people like Dan Davy worth a punt, very good money match player, cracking value at 33/1

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                                Totally agree- Hill def favourite but couldnt back him at the odds being offered, field very strong throuout people like Dan Davy worth a punt, very good money match player, cracking value at 33/1
                                anyone but mick hill a good bet!

Comment

Working...
                                X