Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this cue?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-UK-S...ywords=cue+3+4
    I'm looking to buy a cue and come across this one what do people think of it?

save your money, search this forum for ideas

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Whats sort of money are you looking to spend

Comment

Round £150 mark or so any ideas?

Comment

[QUOTE=johnnymul92;861052]Round £150 mark or so any ideas?[

you could get a second hand master cue and a ali case for that sort of coin, master cue's are very good cue's for the money

Comment

Originally Posted by johnnymul92 View Post
              Round £150 mark or so any ideas?
              Contact ADR 147 . Great guy to deal with . He has sum great stuff for that money .
              He sent us a cue for 120 mark few days a go . Amazing . I'm gonna put a revw about it in next few days .
              U may wanna read it , could be useful as sum extra info for urself .
              Hope u find the right one an enjoy .

Comment

I'm not saying buy this cue as what others have said is correct but I bought one of these as my very first cue three years ago and I loved it( although I paid less than £30 on eBay I think) the joint went on it after about six months, just the glue, and I glued it up wrong so it made a ping noise, I ended up giving it away to a young lad in the club who didn't have a cue, my son got one as well and I still use his to practice with in the house, it has one of the nicest shafts I have ever seen and I always say I'm going to use it as a doner shaft and get a nice cue made out of it.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                X