Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Plus 1 - bang on

or buy the new and improved invention which has cost me 72 thousands pounds and seven minutes to invent ladies and gentlemen I give you the best aiming device in the world - called the .... HIT IT HERE STUPID now with unique cellotape only 19. 99 whilst limited stocks last - Christmas special free tube of tuca polo mints

-------------x--------------

I was drinking red wine when i read that Byrom you ****

In Tuca's defence I'm starting to cue a lot better now and I'm not even using the Pro one
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Did everyone else get an email promoting this too?

I also liked the drama of the phrase "4 years of testing"
      Last edited by mikeyd100; 27 November 2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Did everyone else get an email promoting this too?

I also liked the drama of the phrase "4 years of testing"
        I think his best quote was regarding the creation of the table image he has in the pdf guides... "years battling with his graphic designer to get it perfect' (or words to that effect)
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
          I think his best quote was regarding the creation of the table image he has in the pdf guides... "years battling with his graphic designer to get it perfect' (or words to that effect)
          Edited : I'm gonna keep quiet
          Last edited by mikeyd100; 28 November 2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
            Edited : I'm gonna keep quiet
            now theres a first

only joking xx
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
              now theres a first

only joking xx
              Ha ha, yep, best behaviour from us all now that there's new enforcement policies
              ( I'd say I'm reasonably well behaved though ).

Comment

I can see how poeple got offended by the malice in this thread....
                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

You're all going to get banned :hopelessness:

Now I can see new forum members and those returning from their bans are going to have to sign the TSF members contract where you're not allowed to have a dig at the sponsors.

To be perfectly honest maybe this aim frame thing will help those who cannot see the angles, and j6's Tuca trainer will get you a straight cue action, but the real talent for snooker is a natural hand/eye co-ordination that makes you hit what you're looking at, coupled with years of hard practise and the development of a concise intelligence for the game.

No training aid is going to give you that, you have to get on the table not the ironing board.

Now what's in your snooker stocking for xmas ?

How about a pair of glasses so that you can see the balls better,
                  try these out, one lens for the right eye, one for the left and another for the vision centre,

or these, match the lines on the frames to the angles of the shot and try not to get cross eyed

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post

Now I can see new forum members and those returning from their bans are going to have to sign the TSF members contract where you're not allowed to have a dig at the sponsors.

To be perfectly honest maybe this aim frame thing will help those who cannot see the angles, and j6's Tuca trainer will get you a straight cue action, but the real talent for snooker is a natural hand/eye co-ordination that makes you hit what you're looking at, coupled with years of hard practise and the development of a concise intelligence for the game.

No training aid is going to give you that, you have to get on the table not the ironing board.

try these out, one lens for the right eye, one for the left and another for the vision centre,

[ATTACH]18165[/ATTACH]

or these, match the lines on the frames to the angles of the shot and try not to get cross eyed

[ATTACH]18166[/ATTACH]
                    yes your right, it wll

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post

[ATTACH]18165[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18166[/ATTACH]
                      Hahaha.. funny..
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Damn, those triple lens glasses look kinda cool ha

Comment

I received my free copy of this yesterday, not had a shot of it on a proper table yet, messed about on the table potting a ball into some makeshift pockets made from condiments. I think it will help anyone who is having trouble seeing angles, and I do like having a point of reference so I con see if I've gone through straight or not, although I find myself just concentrating on the aim ball without even paying any attention to the ball I'm about to pot, can't see that helping me when there isn't one there, but it might. Overall I can't say I would pay £30 for it, I realise Nic's spent a lot of money researching this and he needs to recoup these costs, but it is a piece of card with holes in it and lines on it. If I go to the club and start potting everything in sight I will retract that statement though, so you never know.

Comment

That a good point actually Jonny, I could see players not even looking at the object ball at all, and as soon as you are back in a real frame, you've learnt absolutely nothing.
                            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              I received my free copy of this yesterday, not had a shot of it on a proper table yet, messed about on the table potting a ball into some makeshift pockets made from condiments. I think it will help anyone who is having trouble seeing angles, and I do like having a point of reference so I con see if I've gone through straight or not, although I find myself just concentrating on the aim ball without even paying any attention to the ball I'm about to pot, can't see that helping me when there isn't one there, but it might. Overall I can't say I would pay £30 for it, I realise Nic's spent a lot of money researching this and he needs to recoup these costs, but it is a piece of card with holes in it and lines on it. If I go to the club and start potting everything in sight I will retract that statement though, so you never know.
                              I am yet to get one but I hear good results are common in which case it is for nothing!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                                How about the video's ? He would send u also a few coaching video's .
                                Are they useful ?

Comment

Working...
                                X