Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge cue bundle (possibly for sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge cue bundle (possibly for sale)

Will be a few weeks yet before i know for sure if this is up for sale but may as well put the feelers out there. The cue was refinished a couple of months back so feels brand new, comes with a cue-craft style case, long f1 tele and mini f1 tele.

Cue specs are:

58"
    10mm tip
    29.5 butt
    18.5oz

Probably looking around the £695 mark for the lot, cue itself cost more than that so the 100£ of extensions and £40 case are essentially free.

Beautiful looking cue ....Why would you be selling it ? If you don't mind me asking that is ..

Comment

Could use the money at present, find it hard to play in summer as my clubs like a sauna.

Comment

What is the price if you would sell please?

Comment

Would £1150 for the Trevor and Mike tickle your fancy? I would private message you but my account doesn't seem to be set up correctly and I don't know how to get it sorted.

Comment

Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
            Would £1150 for the Trevor and Mike tickle your fancy? I would private message you but my account doesn't seem to be set up correctly and I don't know how to get it sorted.
            The tw cue i'm letting run on ebay as it seems to be getting decent interest. Not really sure how much id sell the mw cue for, i thought £695 for the cue case and extensions but open to offers.

Comment

I've bid on the tw a couple times which is unlike me because there's still 6 days to go. I'm usually a last minute take the prize haha.

Comment

I've bid on the tw a couple times which is unlike me because there's still 6 days to go. I'm usually a last minute take the prize haha.
                I'm surprised its at the price it is currently so soon, must be the slightly oddball spec of it having a really long butt plus the stiff shaft and boat grain getting the interest. Along with the kingwood on the butt obviously

Comment

I am also. Mainly due to people being so hungry for 7 even chevrons blah blah blah. Love the look of the shaft. Shame it isn't a 1pc tho

Comment

I am also. Mainly due to people being so hungry for 7 even chevrons blah blah blah. Love the look of the shaft. Shame it isn't a 1pc tho
                    1 pieces are overrated imo, pain in the arse to carry around, even with a car i find them just annoying to cart about. Much prefer a butt jointed cue. Yeah the grain on this is something a bit different, boat grain nicely placed for sighting shots

Comment

Do you also sell the cues separately? If so, what is the price of the Trevor and how much fot the Wooldridge please?

Comment

Both cues are being sold as bundles, cue\case\extensions. The tw cue is going to be sold through ebay, undecided about the mw cue.

Comment

Whats lowest posted to yorkshire mate
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                            Whats lowest posted to yorkshire mate
                            Cheers
                            Maybe around £650 or thereabouts, it would be in a 3/4 wide case as i need to keep the halo case for a guy in my club. The case in question is the silver one pictured here,https://www.woodscues.com/collection...e-with-3-slots . It only opens as much as shown in the photos, more than enough to get the cue in and out, i just thought the lid would go up as far as a cuecraft case.

Comment

Very reasonable mate.
                              Gonna check the finances and get back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X