ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
    I cant see the point of replicas too, Leo.

I can see why people like particular splicing combinations ala Mannock but I guess its each to their own. I still stand by what I said regarding an additional badge being quite pointless though.
    Agreed I think Guernsey gooner on here has or had a lovely Trevor white cue styled like the mannock but with the Trevor white badge not replica badge which makes a beautiful TW cue not some replica

Comment

• May I ask you who are asking why,you still all walking about on short trousers or do you now wear designer clothes,lol,its choice which we are all different about.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        May I ask you who are asking why,you still all walking about on short trousers or do you now wear designer clothes,lol,its choice which we are all different about.
        Yes Jim a bit like we all have different opinions

Comment

• ahhh but is it kiln or air dried ash on the replicas?
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Yes I agree on that.so can we agree it up to each individual,i like the mannock which is well known but there not realy suitable for todays game,as I like the eureka as well of which the originals are good players even in todays game,tony ions I believe was one of the first to copy old cues but not to sell on as originals.

Comment

• Must admit I hate seeing 2 badges on a cue. It reminds me of the old men who tour the British Isles and buy a badge at every place they visit to stick on their walking sticks. Just looks tacky in my opinion.
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                How else could it be done then ??
                Not hard to be honest mate?? Name of cue maker on badge...small print if need be but like Andys reverse badge idea as not too big too be an eye sore.
                In my opinion if it's a replica it should somewhere state it's so.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• I think an "R" on the badge would be acceptable, but apparently it wouldn't be a replica then

Comment

• For anyone asking why this needs to be done, I have about ÂŁ500 of reasons propped in a corner that I don't know what to do with!
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                      For anyone asking why this needs to be done, I have about ÂŁ500 of reasons propped in a corner that I don't know what to do with!
                      you have lost me

Comment

• I think he means he has bought cues that he thought were real

Comment

• Just finished

Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                          Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                          https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                          S36 1LB

Comment

• Lovely splice

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Lovely splice
                              stunning, simply stunning
                              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Top class that mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X