Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bite to that. What you got?

Comment

I've got a really nice half jointed Joe Davis 500 Century Break cue. Ash shaft but everything else easily adaptable to what you're after. £100 quid if you're interested. Been using it for snooker but switched to a 1 piece.

Comment

Did you get the email JB?

Comment

Yes, am watching the tennis, I'll have a look after. Thanks.

Comment

Is this any good to you

Hi,

I have a custom build cue from Power glide 50% split ebony butt ash shaft similar details in size and dimensions, and a metal case from PG as well, I also will supply some tips and Power glide sprays for keeping it clean.

If you are interested please let me know

Tony

Comment

Originally Posted by Vectisman View Post
              Hi,

I have a custom build cue from Power glide 50% split ebony butt ash shaft similar details in size and dimensions, and a metal case from PG as well, I also will supply some tips and Power glide sprays for keeping it clean.

Tony
              Is this one of the new Powerglides? Their centre joint cues are very well balanced. Didn't know they could take custom orders though. The only thing deterring me from getting one is the finish and I find that some of the centre joint cues hit really well for pool but sound a bit pingy when playing snooker.
              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by bradwight View Post
                I've got a really nice half jointed Joe Davis 500 Century Break cue. Ash shaft but everything else easily adaptable to what you're after. £100 quid if you're interested. Been using it for snooker but switched to a 1 piece.
                Looks nice but I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Hi,

Tony
                  Appreciate the offer. I've got a couple of powerglides.

Comment

Come on now chaps.

Comment

What u after jb got about 6 centre split cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                        What u after jb got about 6 centre split cues.
                        Now we're getting somewhere......

I'll email you.

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                          Is this one of the new Powerglides? Their centre joint cues are very well balanced. Didn't know they could take custom orders though. The only thing deterring me from getting one is the finish and I find that some of the centre joint cues hit really well for pool but sound a bit pingy when playing snooker.
                          This cue was built in 1988 when Ken Williams was still the owner, and it was made in there workshop on site and I met the man who made it for me, when I was at Power Glide, sorry for not getting back unwell recently, it is still for sale if interested

Comment

This cue was built in 1988 when Ken Williams was still the owner, and it was made in there workshop on site and I met the man who made it for me, when I was at Power Glide, sorry for not getting back unwell recently, it is still for sale if interested
                            Thanks for the offer, I am tempted as I've seen some great powerglide cues from the late 80's but have to decline this time. Would you be able to put up some pics? Someone else might make an offer.
                            Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

How about this one ? How could you miss with chevrons like that ? Perhaps blank was cut diagonally across the tree ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3908839331...84.m1423.l2649

Brings back memories of Froggy actually . :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                                How about this one ? How could you miss with chevrons like that ? Perhaps blank was cut diagonally across the tree ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3908839331...84.m1423.l2649

Brings back memories of Froggy actually . :snooker:
                                now that is going bck, where is Froggy now? Anyone?
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X