Wanted - 2 piece cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    now that is going bck, where is Froggy now? Anyone?
    I swaped it to someone , for another cue I think.

but I can remind you of the side grain and top chevrons. Stunning. How could you miss with ash like that.

I think Selby used to own it, and developed his head movement by looking along the side grain as he was cuing up. . . lol

Last edited by billabong; 14 July 2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

You could get one made?
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        now that is going bck, where is Froggy now? Anyone?
        Missed this the other day, Froggy was sold to RGCirencester (hasn't been on for a while now)
        http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...704#post711704

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Missed this the other day, Froggy was sold to RGCirencester (hasn't been on for a while now)
          http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...704#post711704
          . . . and to bring the post threads back full circle, Froggy II was a 2 piece cue , middle split maybe ?

Comment

Yes i think it was

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
              You could get one made?
              I know Richy but the modern stuff is too stiff. I've got a few I've thought about splitting but no time. Thought it would be quicker just to buy something!

Still looking.

Comment

One I sent no good lol ��

Comment

hello,
                  I have a custom build 2 piece centre joint ash power glide cue with metal case, it was made in 1988 for me, when the Power Glide company, was still owned by Ken Williams, Rex Williams brother. I went to them to look for a table and have a cue made, I even met the workshop foreman that was going to make it for me, it is in excellent condition, if you want to send me your e mail I will take some photos of it for you if you are at all interested in it, it has a solid ebony butt with leather end cap, I am putting some extras with the cue, to who ever wants to buy it, or if you want to speak to me I will send you my number.

I await your reply

Tony

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    One I sent no good lol ��
                    It was exactly what I was looking for but it's been over tapered. When I tried to ease on a bit of power there was nothing there. Even with the light white. It's in the tube to go back to you. I'll get to the post office this week.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vectisman View Post
                      hello,
                      I have a custom build 2 piece centre joint ash power glide cue with metal case, it was made in 1988 for me, when the Power Glide company, was still owned by Ken Williams, Rex Williams brother. I went to them to look for a table and have a cue made, I even met the workshop foreman that was going to make it for me, it is in excellent condition, if you want to send me your e mail I will take some photos of it for you if you are at all interested in it, it has a solid ebony butt with leather end cap, I am putting some extras with the cue, to who ever wants to buy it, or if you want to speak to me I will send you my number.

I await your reply

Tony
                      I think I've sent you an email.

Comment

got another couple jb but will want taking down.

Comment

Send pics mate. I'll do it myself if need be.

Comment

Working...
                          X