Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian player ;-)

Hi there, I'm Massimiliano from Italy.
    I'm totally addicted to snooker since 2008, sadly the nearest snooker table was 300 km far from my home. So in the 2010 after an epic adventure i realized my dream, and now i'm a proud owner of a beautiful Burroughes and Watts full size snooker table.
    My play is bad like my english so my highest break is only 46 but i love every second i spend at MY table and big breaks will come.
    Early this August i'll come to Uk (Maidstone), would be great play some frames with someone of the forum
    Cheers
    Massimiliano

Buona sera
    Great name Massimiliano
    Very lucky to have your own table and a 46 break is quite good hope you reach a 50 soon
    46 is a great number, just like Rossi

Comment

Everyone has a their own table except for me

Congrats on your table. Any chance of a picture

Comment

Hello and welcome Massimiliano. Great to have your own table, bet you get lots of friends popping around your place. You will find some great advice and threads on here to enable you to beat your high break and who knows, maybe that magical 100 could be just around the corner..............

Comment

Welcome Massimiliano, great to see this forum continues to reach far and wide! Well maybe mate we could set up a few frames as I'm down in Kent myself and Maidstone isn't a million miles away.
          I'll have to change my name to something a bit more flash though as right now shads147 ain't quite cutting it.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
            Everyone has a their own table except for me
            not just you....ARRRRGHHHHH

Comment

Welcome to TSF . Great tables B & W .

What cue are you using ?
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Nice to see a fellow italian on here.
                I wish I had a table to myself
                And 46 is pretty good to be honest , not many ppl in all Italy can do better than that

Comment

Hi there, thanks for the warm welcome !!
                  @shads would be great play a few frames with you!
                  My cue is a Peradon King 3/4 joint ash shaft with 9.5mm tip but i have just ordered a maple 3/4 from Unclevit.
                  I want to try a maple cue because i'm considering to buy The One, the Cue of my life an di want to find the specs that fit me.
                  I tryed post a couple of pics of my table and cue but i'm not able
                  Bye bye
                  Sorry for my english ;-)

Comment

Not a problem mate. We'll let me know if a definite, a date etc and we'll see if we can sort something out on PM. Speak soon mate.

Comment

hi mate, welcome to the place to be if you love snooker, enjoy.... Oh, and good luck with your game, 46 aint half bad.

Comment

I bet most of europe is represented somewhat here in this forum, nice to know about the players from Italy!!! I'm french but actually live in Spain and play in the amateur Spanish and Portuguese league LASE...would be nice to extend the competition to neighbour countries!!

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                        Nice to see a fellow italian on here.
                        I wish I had a table to myself
                        And 46 is pretty good to be honest , not many ppl in all Italy can do better than that

Comment

Ciao Massimo,di dove habiti in Italia,la mia mama era di Napoli,Michele.

Comment

Ciao

Che bello ... un altro italiano che gioca a snooker :-) (Cool ... another italian that plays snooker :-) )

Saluti da la svizzera (Greets from switzerland)
                            Carmine

Comment

Working...
                            X