Phoenix Supreme cue Customized by Dave Coutts - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    Hi Les please dont take this Offer of £150 Cash offensive as I would need to get somebody to do alterations on it to Pool Spec and make it 3/4 Jointed which i need if its too low dont worry ok.

Gaz.
    You are right i am offended! Dave Coutts charges a Total of £30 to shorten, re taper and re ferule. So a offer of £150 is a joke and ridiculous, but please don't be offended!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Top Marks for restraint there Les, you're much more polite than me - mine would have been 3 words ending in "yourself"... *thumbs up*
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Phoenix Supreme cue Customized by Dave Coutts

Always same with gazza shouldn't surprise you

Comment

cue now sold to stupree

Comment

Originally Posted by les147 View Post
            You are right i am offended! Dave Coutts charges a Total of £30 to shorten, re taper and re ferule. So a offer of £150 is a joke and ridiculous, but please don't be offended!!!!!!!!!!
            Hi Les,
            I contacted Dave recently about a Cue i have here! and it was alot more than that and i mean alot More without Jointing it!

Les if Dave will Shorten, Re taper and Re Ferule and Jointing for £30 then im interested ok but i think thats not possible.

And as for perpetualboredom & aucott80 i couldnt see any Offers from you guys or anybody else for that! aucott80 you dont even know me so dont slag me off ok. If i do send offers on Items thats because nobody else has or the Item is still for sale after some time which Means people arent willing to Pay the Price advertised Correct!.

If you perpetualboredom & aucott80 know so much about Cues then you would know these Phoenix Cues or Thai Shafts are quite cheap to purchase New! Only because dave or another cue maker puts extra splices or alters the Cue doesnt mean there worth a Fortune after it as They are "Not Handmade" by them.

Gaz.

Comment

cue now sold to stupree
              Glad you Sold it m8 really am as it was a lovely looking cue pitty it wasnt my Specs.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post

If you perpetualboredom & aucott80 know so much about Cues then you would know these Phoenix Cues or Thai Shafts are quite cheap to purchase New!

Gaz.
                If you read the first post it was a £300 cue before the alteration !!!

Comment

Not slagging you off gazza but you can't deny it's true. Whenever you've enquired in past on my cues it's always been 40-50% under asking price. Can't blame a trier though

Comment

Lol I know gazza you've told me in past my mastercues pool spec are worth £40 :-)

Comment

Guys I have been Buying/Selling Cues/Accessories and even Cars/Caravans over 25yrs and a Item is only Worth what Somebody is willing to Pay as you should know.

And I would like to apologize to Les and everybody i have sent offers to in the Past as i didnt mean to Offend any of you i can assure you of that ok, its just my Offer is what its worth too me ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
                        Lol I know gazza you've told me in past my mastercues pool spec are worth £40 :-)
                        Lol. As you say, you can't blame a trier. Once a trier gets found out, they need to try a bit harder.......

Comment

No I have never Said that m8 .......What I did say is I have dealt with UKRIT Owner of Master Cue for over 12yrs+ and Yes some of his Cues are less than £40 Direct Including the Mark Williams Replica Machine Spliced Cue which was a Great seller many yrs ago which used to cost me £19 and Some Hand Spliced Cues started around £30+ upto £68 for Top Spec Models! Yes they have gone up abit but still alot Less than £100 Direct from him but please remember you have to Pay the Duty etc which brings prices up alot especially if only ordering 1-5 Cues so you need to Order £2k-£5k Worth at a time.

Gaz.

Comment

You've not offended me mate. If it wasn't you it would be someone else. I hope I haven't offended you either :-)

Comment

If it wasn't you it would be someone else. I hope I haven't offended you either :-)
                              Dont worry about it mate, you havent offended me but i just wanted to Clear it up thats all as it seems its Pick on Gareth Day!!..... lol

* Please remember thou * Somethings Only *WORTH* what somebodys else is willing to Pay! If I pay £25k for Car Obviously I want as much back as Possible but Doesnt Happen but thats Life.

Gaz.

Comment

cue now sold to stupree
                                Yep for £151 because it needs a new tip :snooker:
                                Last edited by Stupree; 26 July 2014, 12:42 PM.
                                On Cue Facebook Page
                                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Working...
                                X