No announcement yet.

Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely rubbish, fak sake. Seen few all going away from straight.

Comment

Lol, not sure about that one the cues i've had from Trevor have always been exceptional, ok maybe he doesn't always reply but ive not had many issues at all, infact had a new cue delivered this week

Comment

Is that post for this thread?, I don't understand.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by seppo147 View Post
          sorry? what do you mean?
          ?you have only seen a few TW cues and they were all bent?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
            Lol, not sure about that one the cues i've had from Trevor have always been exceptional, ok maybe he doesn't always reply but ive not had many issues at all, infact had a new cue delivered this week
            if you dont mind me asking when did you place your order?
            its just that i too have placed an order and am still wondering when i will receive the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
              Whilst I agree that his communication could and should be more frequent and reliable I do feel we must understand his position in the marketplace.

Does he have a storefront, virtual or physical?

Does he advertise his service?

Does he make any commitments, promises or pledges to communicate?

Those who have chosen to use his services have chosen to do so on his terms, which are those of an individual craftsman whose work is in demand. There are plenty of craftsmen that encounter similar issues since the rise and availability of the Internet. One pair of hands, one set of tools, one large order book. Scarcity, rarity, and unobtainability create desire.

There is plenty of choice in this marketplace for those wanting a better level of communication and service.

If he has given you a time of completion on a cue of 18 months then he should deliver on time or communicate any delays. That is reasonable.

I don't know the man and his work rate well enough to judge if he deserves a holiday. Perhaps he is on a two month intense Consumer Relations diploma and all this will be a thing of the past.
              Good post , we all know how busy Trevor is when placing an order you can expect a long wait and perhaps a breakdown in communication , he must get dozens of messages every day so there is going to be delay , he takes on other work like repairs as well which he could prob do without , the guy is honest genuine and a very nice chap , he will get back to you .

Comment

Originally Posted by seppo147 View Post
                Think you are in an absolute minority , Had dozns of his cues and all have been exceptional , he does,nt get to the top of the tree by turning out inferior cues

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Good post , we all know how busy Trevor is when placing an order you can expect a long wait and perhaps a breakdown in communication , he must get dozens of messages every day so there is going to be delay , he takes on other work like repairs as well which he could prob do without , the guy is honest genuine and a very nice chap , he will get back to you .
                  Not sure why you are defending trevor,he runs a business and if he gets to the stage where his orders have made it impossible as people say to reply to his paying customers then every customer has a right to be that little bit peed off won't you say.
                  i just hope trevor hasn't got so big now that he replies to emails when he feels like it,you will be surprised how many email replies someone can make in 20mins.
                  if your doctor don't phone you back on time people kick up a stink yet if you order a snooker cue and send countless emails and still don't get a reply you can just say oh well he must be busy.
                  trevor is a top cuemaker and very honest,but i can't help feeling his customer service needs one serious makeover.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    Not sure why you are defending trevor,he runs a business and if he gets to the stage where his orders have made it impossible as people say to reply to his paying customers then every customer has a right to be that little bit peed off won't you say.
                    i just hope trevor hasn't got so big now that he replies to emails when he feels like it,you will be surprised how many email replies someone can make in 20mins.
                    if your doctor don't phone you back on time people kick up a stink yet if you order a snooker cue and send countless emails and still don't get a reply you can just say oh well he must be busy.
                    trevor is a top cuemaker and very honest,but i can't help feeling his customer service needs one serious makeover.
                    If it were only that straight forward . after speaking to him i had a better understanding of whats involved and how much of his time is taken up on different things that he,d rather not be dealing with , he,d be the first to admit that his communication is not the best and i dont think if heard him make any excuses ,only apologies . Am not defending him but can see the whole picture

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      If it were only that straight forward . after speaking to him i had a better understanding of whats involved and how much of his time is taken up on different things that he,d rather not be dealing with , he,d be the first to admit that his communication is not the best and i dont think if heard him make any excuses ,only apologies . Am not defending him but can see the whole picture
                      that's fair enough if he knows where he's going wrong,hopefully his communication with customers will be rectified in the future,and I'm sure he would rather have the whole package where dealing with him is as good as his cues are.

Comment

The exact reason that Robert Osborne stopped making cues for Joe Public. Countless e mails .

If i remember rightly , he had something like 80 e mails for 1 cue !!! He reckoned that he was losing a day a week answering e mails !!
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          The exact reason that Robert Osborne stopped making cues for Joe Public. Countless e mails .

If i remember rightly , he had something like 80 e mails for 1 cue !!! He reckoned that he was losing a day a week answering e mails !!
                          Which I'm sure trevor will go the same way as osbourne in the near future as in theory he don't really need to take handmade orders because of his reputation now and the Chinese dealers will take every cue he makes off his hands if he decides to take this road.

Comment

Unfortunately you could be right .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Such a shame about this. I tried last year to get him to make me a cue. I guaranteed him that once I had given specs, he wouldn't hear from me again until the cue was ready. I even said he could keep the deposit and cancel the order if I changed anything.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                that's fair enough if he knows where he's going wrong,hopefully his communication with customers will be rectified in the future,and I'm sure he would rather have the whole package where dealing with him is as good as his cues are.
                                Mike Wooldridge has the correct approach.
                                As soon as the vein on his forehead starts a poppin' shut up shop, and concentrate on current orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X