Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Mike Wooldridge has the correct approach.
    As soon as the vein on his forehead starts a poppin' shut up shop, and concentrate on current orders.
    agree mate wooldridge is run completely different

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
      Such a shame about this. I tried last year to get him to make me a cue. I guaranteed him that once I had given specs, he wouldn't hear from me again until the cue was ready. I even said he could keep the deposit and cancel the order if I changed anything.
      you can still buy cues off him just not made for personal spec,he normally makes loads and sell a few before the dealers pick them up

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        you can still buy cues off him just not made for personal spec,he normally makes loads and sell a few before the dealers pick them up
        Not sure , i think the only ones he may have are those that the customer has cancelled or tho odd one that is not up to his standard with a blemish etc , which would go cheaper .

Comment

He did get back to me with a few that weren't getting shipped off. The trouble is that he only sticks to a few different designs now and the majority of them are 57" or under for his Asian market. I'm not fussy on specs apart from a cue needs to be 58" or a bit over.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
            Not sure , i think the only ones he may have are those that the customer has cancelled or tho odd one that is not up to his standard with a blemish etc , which would go cheaper .
            You are totally wrong hotpot I'm afraid,before he ships his cues off he sells the odd few which you will have to go in and buy as he won't ship,the cues are brand new and retail between 350-400

Comment

You are totally wrong hotpot I'm afraid,before he ships his cues off he sells the odd few which you will have to go in and buy as he won't ship,the cues are brand new and retail between 350-400
              This is true, I enquired about a green plate or above a few months ago but he only had red plates, which were due to go out soon

Comment

I was offered a green plate 1 piece with just a plain ebony butt for £500

Comment

£500 is about the right price
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    £500 is about the right price
                    Might be the right price neil but I'm saying he's offering his red plates in olive at £350.

Comment

Sorry , i was talking about the Green plate cue that they guy was offered .

Decent price for a Redplate . I paid more but i had 4 splices of snakewood .

Wish i never sold that cue , tried to trace it but to no avail dash2.gif
                      Last edited by Neil Taperell; 21 July 2014, 12:34 PM.
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Sorry muck wires crossed i thought we were talking about Trev .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Sorry muck wires crossed i thought we were talking about Trev .
                          No worries mate

Comment

Originally Posted by bmck View Post
                            I also ordered a cue from Trevor White a few years ago agreed price and paid deposit. Never heard anything since. Phoned on numerous occasions, lost count of emails sent, wrote to him a few times. I've resigned to losing my deposit. I’m gutted the deposit is a lot of money to me.
                            Received email from Trevor White today he apologies and will send me my deposit back.

Comment

At least trev still alive, as you heard from him bmck. Getting deposit back is good, but the wasted time and waiting, hoping for a cue from one of the very best cue makers in the world not good mate. What cue did you get instead?

Comment

Originally Posted by bmck View Post
                                Received email from Trevor White today he apologies and will send me my deposit back.
                                Lucky man, bmck. I did not receive anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X