Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

Hi,
    Somebody knows the phone number of Mr Trevor White?
    He told me in February 2014 that he will finish my cues at the end of that month (I ordered my cues in January 2012). But after that, I lost contract. No mail, no news, nothing.
    If somebody knows his phone number, thanks to give it to me. If you do not want to give the number, could you please help me to contact him?
    Thanks a lot.

how many cues did you order as it sounds like more than one? I've also tried contacting him but I've only waited about a year even though he quoted me 12 months anyway. but i don't think he does customer contact via phone but he doesn't reply emails quickly. my advice would just to keep trying via email until he replies.

Comment

Are you sure you ordered in Jan 2012? I ordered mine in March 2012 (2 months after yours) and I received the cue in May 2013, which is more than a year ago.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am sure that I ordered 2 cues in January 2012. That's why I want to contact with him, it is really too long. Recently, I sent him 4 mails since February, 1 mail per 2 months. But he never replied me...

Comment

wow over 2 and a half years - that is a long time to wait - did you make a speculative order/inquiry - or did you pay a deposit at the time back in 2012 for these cues to be made?

Comment

In fact, I paid the whole price for these 2 cues.

Comment

Trev comes on here sometimes, may well see this thread.

Comment

Oh my God - need to borrow justf's eyes here
                Last edited by Byrom; 17 July 2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Trevor not been on since 20th May......would assume that he is on a well earned holiday .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Trevor not been on since 20th May......would assume that he is on a well earned holiday .
                    I would love a two month holiday...

Comment

I hope that

Comment

Did anyone has the same experience of mine, I mean waiting 30 months?

Comment

Originally Posted by ConnoisseurU View Post
                          Did anyone has the same experience of mine, I mean waiting 30 months?
                          Anyone who has placed an order for a 1pc JPU in ash I should imagine, oh yes like myself!!

Still its unacceptable for Trevor not to be in contact with you and I can only imagine if this was about JP we'd be on about 20 pages by now full of insults but with other cue makers the FM's are far more forgiving and often think you are the one at blame for the situation. Hope he gets in contact with you soon and gets this sorted, 30 months surely he must have forgotten your order, can't see any other reason for the wait.

Comment

I don't think that he forgot it, because he sent me a mail in February 2014, in which he said that he will finish the cues at the end of that month and will send them to me. When I received this mail, I was very happy. But after that, nothing happened...

Comment

at the end of the day trevor is no superstar like many forum members think and him not replying to emails is bang out of order IMHO as these are the customers who are giving him a living,many mishaps happen in life but I'm sure many can spare half an hour in front of a PC and reply to a few emails.

Comment

Working...
                              X