No announcement yet.

Burnt my cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did she have any idea how much they were worth Stevie ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Did she have any idea how much they were worth Stevie ???
      No mate but a told her the TW cue was not mine a had a loan of it so don't expect wages cause the cue was £600 and a ow the guy so the only snooker al be playing with when a get ma wages will be a gas cooker (short for hooker in glasgow talk ) haha

Comment

Sorry to hear that! !!!! I hope you forget this as soon as possible and play snooker again !!!!

Comment

Thanks guys but a cant see it happening it's tore ma soul out me

Comment

You should tell her the full cost, the dozy mare

Comment

You should tell her the full cost, the dozy mare
              Al get her back mate and all be enjoying it

Comment

I'm in proper shock at this! I love my wife to the bones and think i could forgive her of anything, but just the financial implication of what she's done is irevocicable, and she must have known how much they meant to you! Just out of interest which of her sisters did you shag?
                No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                  I'm in proper shock at this! I love my wife to the bones and think i could forgive her of anything, but just the financial implication of what she's done is irevocicable, and she must have known how much they meant to you! Just out of interest which of her sisters did you shag?
                  None she hasn't got Eny but a told her a wouldn't mind a ride of her mate she is fit as ****

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                    None she hasn't got Eny but a told her a wouldn't mind a ride of her mate she is fit as ****
                    Lol Stevie, so is that why she went berserk ?? or did you do something else wrong ??

Comment

Lol Stevie, so is that why she went berserk ?? or did you do something else wrong ??
                      No a aware a just had to say sumthing after a saw the pics to annoy her all day

Comment

Sorry to hear this - as I know how much you love snooker and your cues - women really know how to hurt a bloke but at least you seem to be taking it better than I would - hiring a hitman must be cheaper in Scotland?

I hope things work out for you - life is too short and for people that say its only a silly game - it is - and some things in life are more important - but its a game we all enjoy and I really hope you can sort it out and get back to enjoying it for what it is sometime in the future when this is nothing but a bad memory - I enjoyed reading your posts and wish you the very best for the future.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                          Sorry to hear this - as I know how much you love snooker and your cues - women really know how to hurt a bloke but at least you seem to be taking it better than I would - hiring a hitman must be cheaper in Scotland?

I hope things work out for you - life is too short and for people that say its only a silly game - it is - and some things in life are more important - but its a game we all enjoy and I really hope you can sort it out and get back to enjoying it for what it is sometime in the future when this is nothing but a bad memory - I enjoyed reading your posts and wish you the very best for the future.
                          Thanks Byron a loved your videos mate am glad you understood me buddy take care

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                            Thanks Byron a loved your videos mate am glad you understood me buddy take care

Well if you having a rest from snooker for a while and this forum we all understand - I am sure sad to see see you go - feel free to pop back sometime and say hello - snookers forever in yer blood if ya kin?

I was planing on using lots of Rab C videos on yer in the future but cant now you having a rest from snooker and I don't feel like smiling as i feel rather sad the forum is loosing one of its more colourful characters here so here this my favorite Scottish song just fer you. take care you's now :snooker:

Comment

If that was me then bitch would be buryed by now. I looked at your cues for sale and they was stunning

Comment

Stevie, if you want the james bond cue you sold me back just say mate. As you know its a great little cue. So sorry to hear what happened, 2014 turning into a mare for you mate, after accident and all. Stay strong mate and hatch a good revenge plan!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X