X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh my word............
    a bad player who love cues

Comment

Just read the whole post. I cannot believe anyone could do such a thing but then again I came home to my wife with a steak knife in her hand sitting on the kitchen floor jamming it into the floor. I got the hell out of there and she broke all my collector golf plates. She is now my Ex. I feel for you Stevie. Get a new cue put it in your locker take all your valuables out of the house and then leave your keys and walk. Stress disappears instantly.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Keep calm and love snooker!

Stop your emotions on snooker. Think more about your wife now.

Comment

As snooker fanatics we are all thinking of the cues first (selfish sods that we are lol) A good woman is worth a thousand cues and more. Perhaps you should have spent some of your tips on buying her a few frillies mate and settled for just a couple of cues for yourself.

They're only sticks of wood at the end of the day. Its wives and kids that are priceless. Forget the revenge as it will all end in tears. Be nice to her and she'll feel all the more guilty.

Yours faithfully.
          Marjorie Proops (Agony Aunt of the past for you young kids )
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
            As snooker fanatics we are all thinking of the cues first (selfish sods that we are lol) A good woman is worth a thousand cues and more. Perhaps you should have spent some of your tips on buying her a few frillies mate and settled for just a couple of cues for yourself.

They're only sticks of wood at the end of the day. Its wives and kids that are priceless. Forget the revenge as it will all end in tears. Be nice to her and she'll feel all the more guilty.

Yours faithfully.

Totally agree. Cues can be replaced but you cannot replace the mother of your children and the one you chose to spend the rest of your days with. Keep calm and open up old photos of the wedding and children's birth pictures. Those are more important

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post

Yours faithfully.
              There's a certain irony in the timing of this. Here was Stevie downsizing, and selling ALL his cues except his T.W.

Comment

OMG - just read this lot and I ... I ... I ....

dont know what to say mate, ?

all been said above, just come out the other side a sane healthy person

(looking forward to the next episode of Glasgow's Brookside )
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Wow!!! Didn't expect to read this, this morning. Wtf did you do to upset her this much? If nothing then that's one crazy b**ch!!!!

I wish you all the best pal!!

Comment

i knew a hitman in cyprus, efficient and not so pricey, you know my contact, mate

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about this mate. I hope you can patch things up with the wife.

Don't do anything daft and good luck.

Comment

shocking!, really sorry to read this

Comment

Steve man am gutted for you , im afraid that would be the end of it if it was my mrs

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            Steve man am gutted for you , im afraid that would be the end of it if it was my mrs
                            I am with you on that one. I do understand only because I have been there. It is a very tough situation for both Stevie and the children. Not sure how many he has or age. Mine where 6 & 12. I had 4 collector golf plates all signed and numbered by Nickalus, Player, Palmer & Trevino all smashed in a million peices in the family room along with my computer monitor.
                            " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                            " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                            http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Chin up mate your lowest point can be the best place for a new start.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                I'm sure most of us have a decent woman who wouldn't dream of doing something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X