Burnt my cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnt my cues

Hi guys a just wanted to say by to yous it has bein a realy bad day today a left for work this morning as a do and like most a had a argument with my other half so a got a tex saying the usal stuf and a didn't reply haha so the next tex a received was if a don't reply she would snap my cues haha said me to her on the phone do what you want so cut along story short the picture message came through with my trevor white cue snaped in half and a text back saying go for the other cues ya mad bich and low and behold she did she broke all 3 my Jim black and mac cue and set them on fire in the back garden so a want to thank every one on hear for a great year and making nice freinds along the way but time to give up snooker thanks to JRC . Dean h big andy G. And Stu and ritchy at mac cues all the best take care and hope yous for fill your snooker dreams .

Wow was not expecting that. Hashtag madbitch

Comment

Its not April is it??? #Madass

Comment

It's not a wind up a wish it was 3 cues and cases burnt in metal bin in back garden a deleted pics of my phone am sick in the stomach guys

Comment

So sorry mate, my wife did that to my cue thirty years ago and is still here, hope you are the same. If you need the loan of a cue no problem.

Comment

OMG Stevie, if my wife did that to my cues she would be 6 feet under by now !!! luckily i got divorced a long time ago lol
            What did you do to upset her so much mate ?? or is she just mental ?? have you made up, or made her pack her bags lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              OMG Stevie, if my wife did that to my cues she would be 6 feet under by now !!! luckily i got divorced a long time ago lol
              What did you do to upset her so much mate ?? or is she just mental ?? have you made up, or made her pack her bags lol
              Just in from work half hour ago mate she is in bed a don't even want to see her if my son wasn't in ad stab **** out the cow am gutted mate

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                So sorry mate, my wife did that to my cue thirty years ago and is still here, hope you are the same. If you need the loan of a cue no problem.
                Thanks very much andy but a would be scared to leave it in the house a think ma snooker days are over

Comment

Holy hell man, that's insane.

am gutted for you, don't really know what else to say.
                  Andi Mack

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                    Thanks very much andy but a would be scared to leave it in the house a think ma snooker days are over
                    Have you got a snooker mate who you play against, who could keep your cue at his house ?

Or lockers at the club ?

Comment

Ouch that's a fecking sore one I really do feel for you Stevie.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Have you got a snooker mate who you play against, who could keep your cue at his house ?

Or lockers at the club ?
                        Yes got locker in my club mate

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          She'd have put her back out lifting them all mate
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                            Ouch that's a fecking sore one I really do feel for you Stevie.
                            Thanks mate you should have kept that TW cue mate

Comment

It was your cue Stevie and a fine one at that. I genuinely feel gutted for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X