No announcement yet.

aiming issue and stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOup northTE=itsnoteasy;791579]Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
    Where the hell do you live Golferson?[/QUOTE]
    Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      [QUOup northTE=itsnoteasy;791579]Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
      Where the hell do you live Golferson?
      Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek[/QUOTE]

Good god! This is the first I've heard that England actually has summer weather! When I've been there in the summer I usually needed an anorak just to walk to the car. Here the high is predicted to be 28C and tomorrow 30C which is why I try not to go to Britain in the summer months.

golferson...isn't it anything north of Watford Gap is considered to be 'up north in the country'. I'm sure j6 probably sees it that way, being a London boy and all.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        give me that all day, its so hot here my armpits are crying and the sacks hit the floor
        Thailand has a feeling temperature of 45 c in summer sometimes. So all clubs are running on nice cold aircons

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek
          Good god! This is the first I've heard that England actually has summer weather! When I've been there in the summer I usually needed an anorak just to walk to the car. Here the high is predicted to be 28C and tomorrow 30C which is why I try not to go to Britain in the summer months.

golferson...isn't it anything north of Watford Gap is considered to be 'up north in the country'. I'm sure j6 probably sees it that way, being a London boy and all.

Terry[/QUOTE]
          It will be over by Wednesday no doubt Terry, that's a British summer ,three nice days followed by a thunderstorm, then straight into autumn.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
            Thailand has a feeling temperature of 45 c in summer sometimes. So all clubs are running on nice cold aircons
            i know that feeling. i played/coached for a year in hong kong and i lost count how many times i caught a cold from the cold aircon

Comment

Working...
            X