Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiming issue and stance

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...JXWGtjRVE/edit

Haha. Must laugh at my self when you make a video and look what you are doing wrong.

There is so much movment when going down on the shot, and i got my old habit if the chicken wing.

What i can not get rid of is ny hip being so near the grup hand. I tried the twisting and boxer stand but it feels unconfortable with the strech in the right leg.

Would apreachiate advises to try out and sharr the results.

Won't let me watch it Cmbrstefan
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

cmd, you could simply drop your hip on your support leg and this should automatically turn your bridge shoulder into the shot as you fall onto your line over your brace leg, then wrap yourself around your cue

Comment

aiming issue and stance

got a problem with the uploads and google drive. will get photobucket up as i am all doing this over the phone. grrrr.

Comment

aiming issue and stance

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/cmbrstefan/library/Snooker

now the photos.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
            http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/cmbrstefan/library/Snooker

now the photos.
            As j6 has said, you need to bend the left leg and shift the hips to the left and then drop into the address position. This should also help to bring the elbow into better alignment with the cue.

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

aiming issue and stance

j6 and terry. i will try that next time i get on a table. also i will reach a bit further (straighten the bridge arm) a bit more, as i have the feeling that it would help to move the bottox and also get my self lower for the shot

Comment

simply drop the hip and get some weight on your 'support leg'. from these pics you seem to have most of your body weight over you brace leg, so as the so called grip is very close to your right hip and i think its tying up your cue-action

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  simply drop the hip and get some weight on your 'support leg'. from these pics you seem to have most of your body weight over you brace leg, so as the so called grip is very close to your right hip and i think its tying up your cue-action
                  Yes you are spot on. I have this problem since a long time. Most of the weight is on the braice leg and the bent is only supporting some. I have to get pictures of the whole stance next time as i think the my brace foot in not really on the line...

Comment

hope this helps

Comment

Get some strides on you slob!

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        Get some strides on you slob!
                        you must still be on the xmas babysham and aint opened the curtains for a while, its the middle of summer now

Comment

you must still be on the xmas babysham and aint opened the curtains for a while, its the middle of summer now
                          Just got back in from taking my whippets for a walk and its freezing

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            Just got back in from taking my whippets for a walk and its freezing
                            give me that all day, its so hot here my armpits are crying and the sacks hit the floor

Comment

give me that all day, its so hot here my armpits are crying and the sacks hit the floor
                              Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
                              Where the hell do you live Golferson?
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X