Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: New Cue W.H.Y Available! Trevor White / Parris / etc - Please Read Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do a few deals with Gazza......once got me a cracking TW cue . Just need to prise the H & O Cue out of his hands
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Do a few deals with Gazza......once got me a cracking TW cue . Just need to prise the H & O Cue out of his hands
      Cheers Neil its been a Pleasure you are also a Top Guy!

* STILL LOOKING FOR A CUE THOU!* ............... CASH AWAITING RIGHT CUE!

Gaz.

Comment

Got travis, 57, 8.5mm, 30mm butt 18.5oz 3/4. Swap or p/x welcome. Should be lots on here, renzie i think had a couple (post a short while ago) and top guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
          Got travis, 57, 8.5mm, 30mm butt 18.5oz 3/4. Swap or p/x welcome. Should be lots on here, renzie i think had a couple (post a short while ago) and top guy to deal with.
          Cheers for the Offer Justf but not Specs im looking for!..............

Most Important: Ash Shaft - *MUST HAVE NICE ARROWS/CHEVRONS IN LINE WITH BADGE WHEN FACING UP*
          Type: 3/4 Jointed
          Length: 58" Inches ideal
          Butt: Standard 29mm-29.5mm or smaller 28mm-28.5mm!
          Tip: 8.5mm-8.75mm
          Weight: 17-17.5oz

( Please would you Only Offer me Cues that are very close to my Specs I need or alittle longer in Length Not 57" as too short! thank you )

Gaz.

Comment

You definitely need mine Gazza. . :snooker:

Comment

not sure gazza if the cue in question is your one you were selling,but there's an old cannon match cue on ebay at 58" with pool spec tip

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                not sure gazza if the cue in question is your one you were selling,but there's an old cannon match cue on ebay at 58" with pool spec tip
                No Not mine mate mine was mint with Original Specs 11mm Tip and Sold to Collector.

Gaz.

Comment

Still Looking for a Cue!........ My email: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Oh no Leo..........he is very fussy our Gazza

Top bloke but very fussy !
                    mad as a brush! i know for sure if i had 100 cues to that spec it would be the one that was 3 inches too long and 2 oz too heavy he would fancy!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You could be right andrew!!....lol...

The main couple of things i need is 1st Nice Arrows/Chevrons inline with Badge facing up, The weight would be 2nd and Butt Diameter 3rd! as for Tip Size and length as long as 58" or more i can alter specs to 8.5mm-8.75mm.

Can anybody help me here!!!................. Im Desperate.....lmao

Gaz.

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      mad as a brush! i know for sure if i had 100 cues to that spec it would be the one that was 3 inches too long and 2 oz too heavy he would fancy!

Comment

I would respond got all your specs except 10 mm tip sorry

Comment

Hi m8,
                          10mm Tip not a problem as long as its 58" or more for me to take it down to 8.5mm and it has a nice shaft, please send me pictures, Specs, Price thank you to my email address which is:

topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Originally Posted by DG GIBERT View Post
                          I would respond got all your specs except 10 mm tip sorry

Comment

You want a shaft like this lol won't let me post pics again
                            Last edited by shanerayner28; 5 August 2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Hi Gazza, this one a has a very nice shaft - All chevrons in line with the badge with a nice tight straight side grain all the way to the tip -master1s.jpgmaster2s.jpgmaster3s.jpgmaster4s.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

master5s.jpgmaster6s.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X