Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Cue Tip

Hi bros,

Does anyone know what type of cue tip does Trevor White fixes on his cue? Just received a custom made cue from him and love the cue tip alot. Thanks.

Regards,
    Allan

He fits what you ask for I thought probably an elk if you did not ask - may I ask if you just received it when did you first order it?

Comment

Elks .....fits an excellent tip . Wished I lived round the corner from him ......he would do mine all the time !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        He fits what you ask for I thought probably an elk if you did not ask - may I ask if you just received it when did you first order it?
        Hi mate, I'd ordered since last year April. Supposed to be 12months lead time but due to some miscommunications, my cue had to rebuild. After 15 painful months of waiting, my cue finally arrived. I had played most thai cues, friends' JP Traditional & few other english cues (dont wish to name it), none comes close to it! TW cue is very well balanced and the finishing is awesome! Love the tip he fitted!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Elks .....fits an excellent tip . Wished I lived round the corner from him ......he would do mine all the time !
          Thanks mate. Probably im ordering a box soon!

Comment

I spoke to Trevor once about the tips , and he knows exactly the right tip to pick out of a box of elks . Experience is what it is about .
            The lads on here will tell how to pick the best ones , something to do with finger nails in the side of the tip .....I think !

We need pics of your cue as well .

Comment

As per request. Cheers! =)

Comment

Stunning Cue m8.

Yes trevor fits Elks on most Cues but knows how to make them to your Liking!

Gaz.

Comment

Beautiful cue mate. Great chevrons as well, just need a case worthy of such a stunner!

Comment

Haha.
                    Yeah u spotted my cheap china made case.

Comment

Lovely cue mate .Shaft is excellent , very evenly spaced chevrons .

Comment

Originally Posted by Qstero View Post
                        Hi mate, I'd ordered since last year April. Supposed to be 12months lead time but due to some miscommunications, my cue had to rebuild. After 15 painful months of waiting, my cue finally arrived. I had played most thai cues, friends' JP Traditional & few other english cues (dont wish to name it), none comes close to it! TW cue is very well balanced and the finishing is awesome! Love the tip he fitted!!!
                        Awesome finish... that was my first impression when mine arrived. Even now, all I need to do is to occasionally wipe it down with a soft dry cloth.

Hope you play well with yours...
                        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                          Awesome finish... that was my first impression when mine arrived. Even now, all I need to do is to occasionally wipe it down with a soft dry cloth.

Hope you play well with yours...

Beautiful cue ++ Jealous

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words. Don't let the lead time hold you back. Go get it!
                            Cheers mate!

Comment

Working...
                            X