No announcement yet.

Interesting cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mate Phil was over buying 2 cues off Chris Lloyd yesterday, Chris said he sold one recently for £200, maybe this is same cue, not sure about that, maybe more common then as Perp says, but Leo is right, someone has enough money not to worry about the price, he just has to have it at any cost !!

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
      The cue isn't unique by any means, I've spoken to someone who's seen a number of these and says they're poorly made cues which should not hold great value.
      You can safetly say theres some willy measuring going on with this...
      Well the cue is 58" long so the winner should have plenty of room to measure time and time and time and time and time again.

This is the third one to come up through auction in the last 8 years according to Gordon's guide, although this auction may spur on a few other sales now
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Interesting cue

well £665!
        as they say get two buyers in the "room" who want it
        the seller is laughing all the way to the paypal from a 99p start
        it is a nice badge but 600?
        When this started I thought 200
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I rather suspect there was only one buyer who wanted it.. but that's another story.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
            I rather suspect there was only one buyer who wanted it.. but that's another story.
            i think the winner of the stanbury cue actually won the auction on all those supposedly rare cues

Comment

Working...
            X