Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burwat champion cue for sale - sold

BURWAT CHAMPION CUE FOR SALE

Burwat Champion cue for sale, it's stiff enough as a player, but too light for me, shaft is quite dark.
    Specs are 58", 10.85 ferrule, 15.7 oz (stamped 16) 30 butt, 16 3/4" balance point
    200 or best offer

List Date: 7/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BURWAT CHAMPION CUE FOR SALE
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Last edited by jrc750; 27 July 2014, 11:35 PM.

how do you get your cues looking so good jrc

Comment

Just a light oiling and a buff up, wire wool the ferrules, try and take decent pics that's about it really

Comment

About time you sold the wooly now muck

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          About time you sold the wooly now muck
          Lol, don't think i'll be able to, played 2 lots of 5 frame league matches lately, and came back both times from 2-0 down to win 3-2
          Mind you if i change to the Trev maybe i would win 5-0

Comment

Few lovely Cues there JRC good luck with the Sale m8.#

Gaz

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Few lovely Cues there JRC good luck with the Sale m8.#

Gaz
              I emailed you Thursday night about the Burwat, i take it your not interested ???
              Last edited by jrc750; 26 July 2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                I emailed you Thursday night about the Burwat, i take it your not interested ???
                Hi John,
                Sorry for late reply just i own couple of businesses and dont have much time as have so many emails everyday! i have now checked email and yes seen some pics you sent me but some mixed with other cues.

John im 100% Honest straight guy which some dont like but i wont change as havent done me so bad so far! £200+ Postage is too much for me as i would need it Alterd etc so would bring value right up then over £250-£300, so dont wanna waste your time if you dont wanna come down on price thats ok but the last one i sold in ex condition only sold £130 not saying that wasnt cheap as it was but as i keep saying Cues or Items only worth what somebody is willing to Pay.

John you Could email me: topgazza@aol.com Just the Burwat Cue Pics and some showing the Arrows/Chevrons when flat badge facing up the whole shaft then some near Ferrule and Splices so even if its too much for me i do have many calls everyday for Cues so may forward on to others for you ok.

Gaz.
                Last edited by gazza147; 26 July 2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Hi John,
                  Sorry for late reply just i own couple of businesses and dont have much time! i have now checked email and yes seen some pics you sent me but some mixed with other cues. Could you email me Just the Burwat Cue Pics and some showing the Arrows/Chevrons when flat badge facing up the whole shaft then some near Ferrule and Splices.

Gaz.
                  Off out soon but will try do some pics later, but it's an old dark shafted cue, not really any chevrons to speak of

Comment

Off out soon but will try do some pics later, but it's an old dark shafted cue, not really any chevrons to speak of
                    Look forward to the Pictures later thank you.

Comment

Some more pics, really nice stripy ebony butt, square peg still there indicating it's not been messed with, all splices intact, nice straight side grain etc etc

Comment

... but the last one i sold in ex condition only sold £130 not saying that wasnt cheap as it was but as i keep saying Cues or Items only worth what somebody is willing to Pay. ...
                        Last few sold on ebay for £285 ish lol, that's far too much i know, but maybe prices are on the up ?

Comment

Now on ebay
                          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2615449987...84.m1586.l2649

Comment

Last few sold on ebay for £285 ish lol, that's far too much i know, but maybe prices are on the up ?
                            Hi Jrc nice cue .........bit too light for the modern game with the new 1 g balls etc.......I owned a bursar a year a go lovely collectors items but not very good playing cues now ....sold mine on eBay for 180

Comment

Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
                              Hi Jrc nice cue .........bit too light for the modern game with the new 1 g balls etc.......I owned a bursar a year a go lovely collectors items but not very good playing cues now ....sold mine on eBay for 180
                              Burwat I meant lol

Comment

Working...
                              X