X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the APW on the right side. Thanks.
    Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
    Wayne G is this the cue you wanted to look at
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
      Yes, the APW on the right side. Thanks.
      Wayne G is it a usa pool cue do you know

Comment

are you selling any of these cues gary?

Comment

Wayne G is it a usa pool cue do you know
          I have no clue.
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            are you selling any of these cues gary?
            hi j6uk im not selling at the moment a have sold a few cues on ebay which cue was you after

Comment

Comment

hi j6uk im not selling at the moment a have sold a few cues on ebay which cue was you after
                we'll there was a few that i liked from your pics. but i was thinking seeing as you've taken the trouble to show what you have and your not all that far away i could come to you and pick out one or two from your collection. you've displayed them so well, they look inviting and maybe i could find a new home for a decent playing cue

Comment

So did you get those 2 Burwats for only £5 ish or were they a lot more ??
                  And if cheap were the sellers too thick to do some homework lol

Comment

no badges can anyone put a makes name to themhttp://[IMG]http://i776.photobucket.....jpg[/IMG]
                    Second from left, Riley trapezium badge thingy ? Sorry , lost the pic.

Comment

What are the two with 4 decorative bottom splices in the first pic. And the one on the middle rack with 2 white circles at the base? Thanks

Comment

no badges can anyone put a makes name to them
                        Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Second from left, Riley trapezium badge thingy ? Sorry , lost the pic.
                        Could also be a Burnley Billiards Works cue, (see pic below) or Orme & Son have a similar shape ?
                        The cue without a front splice could literally be anything ? also round badge cue could be anything ??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Could also be a Burnley Billiards Works cue, (see pic below) or Orme & Son have a similar shape ?
                          The cue without a front splice could literally be anything ? also round badge cue could be anything ??
                          Similar yes, but the Burnley looks to have a wider angle to the sides of the badge than the Riley. Maybe.

Comment

Neither it's a ej riley cue

Comment

So did you get those 2 Burwats for only £5 ish or were they a lot more ??
                              And if cheap were the sellers too thick to do some homework lol
                              i paid 30 for the Burwats maple

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                Neither it's a ej riley cue
                                That's what I said.

One of the 1st cues I bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X