Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Unreal ......out of interest , what is the best deal you have made out of these car boot sales ? I.E Bought for £10 sold for £200 .
      i pick them up for under a fiver the best find was a jp classic that was 70

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Brilliant!!, think I need to go to some car bootys, how long have you been collecting them Gary?
        about 10 years or so

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
          i pick them up for under a fiver the best find was a jp classic that was 70
          Blimey....that is some finds .

Await the next installment
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            well there was a few that i liked from your pics. but i was thinking seeing as you've taken the trouble to show what you have and your not all that far away i could come to you and pick out one or two from your collection. you've displayed them so well, they look inviting and maybe i could find a new home for a decent playing cue
            what do you say garysnooker?

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Blimey....that is some finds .

Await the next installment
              next installment them the powerglide control cue as been my playing cue for over 20 years bought from new cost £170 then the other powerglide cue i got it a week ago thats going to be my new player cue

Comment

If you decide to sell the Jelks cue let me know mate

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  what do you say garysnooker?
                  sorry not going to sell them yet when i do i will let you know

Comment

sorry not going to sell them yet when i do i will let you know
                    okay man i see your very fond of all of them, i'll go and see john parris and see what one piece cues hes got

Comment

im very fond of the 2 powerglide cues i think they are the best playing cues that ive got good luck with the jp

Comment

haven't played with a powerglide but i saw a few machine spliced one piece cues on the first picture that i thought would play well. anyway, not many people around london with that many cues sitting around, what ever your gonna do with them and wherever they all end up, good luck
                        Last edited by j6uk; 26 July 2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          Neither it's a ej riley cue
                          How can you be certain ??

Comment

i paid 30 for the Burwats maple
                            So in these modern times how come they don't just type it into ebay and find out the value ???? must be thick as pig droppings !!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              How can you be certain ??
                              don't know how to upload photos so just done it as my profile photo,i could be wrong but ej riley would be most the obvious imo,but could still be wrong

Comment

I'm with him ^^^
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Old cue collector --
                                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X