No announcement yet.

Mastercraft cues experience and review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anemone tell me how to post pictures please? I have a beautiful Dave Buswell cue I would like to show

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
      Can anemone tell me how to post pictures please? I have a beautiful Dave Buswell cue I would like to show
      you can use the TSF Attachment feature but it is restrictive and difficult to manage

register free to Photobucket
      upload photos there
      select image in the Photobucket library
      on the right you will see IMG code field - click this field, it will flash "copied"
      go to TSF post
      paste (ctrl+v or mouse paste)
      you will see the code and this will display the image in your post

there are other image systems out there other than photobucket but I don't know their process, but I am sure they wont be much different from the above
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Comment

Hi all, just ordered a cue From mastercraft cues. I have owned cues from John parris, Mike Waldridge and Stamford cues. So have a good sense of a cue craftsmanship and playability. I will give a good honest review of the cue when I have recieved and played with it. As all being well seems very good value for money with a short waiting time. 👍

Comment

Also remember the guys at mastercraft cue are only there Monday to Thursday from 10.30am until 5pm I believe. I called them twice within this time and made contact. And email of details I recieved straight away from them.

Comment

Lots of plugging going on

Comment

Working...
              X