No announcement yet.

Cue Tip Trimmers for sale - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lad at the club bought one of these, I didn't see him use it but saw the finished tip and it was very very neat indeed.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Cue Tip Trimmers for sale

Just paid for them mate

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
        go in store they are £5.50

and they wood work depending on your tip size
        Fair enough, not everyone has a Ryman close to them. As I said before feel free to

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
          Just paid for them mate
          Cheers bud, I'll send them out tomorrow along with anymore purchases today

Comment

What am I missing? They're just pencil sharpeners arn't they? The Ryman's ones are metal and Rogi's are plastic? I can see how, if used properly, they would finish off a tip nicely. Might give it a go sometime. I'm sure I've got a pencil sharpener in my old school pencil case. Lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
              go in store they are £5.50

and they wood work depending on your tip size
              Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
              What am I missing? They're just pencil sharpeners arn't they? The Ryman's ones are metal and Rogi's are plastic? I can see how, if used properly, they would finish off a tip nicely. Might give it a go sometime. I'm sure I've got a pencil sharpener in my old school pencil case. Lol.
              To help answer your questions, here is a photo of the trimmer next to a large sharpener which has been suggested. Obviously there is a huge scale difference, this means it can cut the tip straight rather than at an angle that a sharpener would.

Comment

Just used one as saw the thread and remember I bought the same as rogi off ebay. Used carefully they are great bits of kit It takes down tip safely and quickly. Doesnt leave a great tip to play immediately with, still need to sand to required shape, but saves a lot of time, if like me you put on tip just slightly bigger than ferrule (9mm tip on 8.3mm in this case). Can leave a overhang too for those that like mushroom tips (never understood mushroom tips lol).Would recommend.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                  To help answer your questions, here is a photo of the trimmer next to a large sharpener which has been suggested. Obviously there is a huge scale difference, this means it can cut the tip straight rather than at an angle that a sharpener would.

Holey moley, I didn't realise the size difference , I thought they were just the oversized sharpeners as well .
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Be nice to hear feedback from folks who have used one of these. Are they really a dream tool sent by the Gods, or just another useless gadget designed to rob us of our hard earned cash. (Not a dig at Adam he's just selling them not making them)

If they work then I would buy one. Wouldn't fancy trying to sharpen that blade on an oil stone tho
                    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Placed an order Adam, worth a few quid to try it out and see how I get on, not much more than the price of a pint so not a big gamble!

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                        Placed an order Adam, worth a few quid to try it out and see how I get on, not much more than the price of a pint so not a big gamble!
                        Thanks, I'll get that sent out on monday for you

Comment

Posted

Every else that has placed an order, they've all been sent out either yesterday or this morning.

Comment

Cue Tip Trimmers for sale

I've been able to get a job lot of these tip trimmers and can offer them cheaper than they are on ebay. A very easy way to fit any tip flush with the ferrule and save you scratching it. I have 36 lots of 2 so If you want to buy more, contact me for the total. Free shipping is UK only

List Date: 8/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cue Tip Trimmers for sale
                            --------------------------------------
                            On Sale For: £3.7 + £0 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Cue Tip Trimmers for sale
                            £1.66 on Ebay

Comment

Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
                              £1.66 on Ebay
                              show me, link??

Comment

show me, link??
                                http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cue-Tip-Sh...item5d49d8b6ae

Comment

Working...
                                X