No announcement yet.

How often can you clear the colours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I tried this, first off I found it quite hard getting on that blue into the middle nicely, so after umpteen goes and by accident I landed nicely on the blue into the bottom bag (basically it was a poor shot from the brown lol)and this seemed to give me much more wriggle room with position so I played for the blue into the bottom bag from then on, it was just a nice roll through most of the time, if it was straight ,great, and if not I seemed to end up nicely on one side of the pink or the the other with just a simple roll in, but getting from black to yellow wasn't easy and I didn't manage to get on the yellow that well making it hard to go round twice, and my best was once round and missed the green ,got low on it so I just couldn't hold for the brown anyway.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Just spent a couple hours down on my table. First a game with my son where I beat him by 21 plus I gave him 25 to start with. Had a break of 16 and one if 21. Then I practiced running the colours where I ran them 6 out of 10 times and once I was able to get down to the blue second time around. I was very pleased with my game and also my new aiming technique. Eye on back if CB.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
        Just spent a couple hours down on my table. First a game with my son where I beat him by 21 plus I gave him 25 to start with. Had a break of 16 and one if 21. Then I practiced running the colours where I ran them 6 out of 10 times and once I was able to get down to the blue second time around. I was very pleased with my game and also my new aiming technique. Eye on back if CB.
        well done Les, keep up the good work ... although don't forget you may need your son to look after you when (if) you become old and doddery so it might be worth letting him win once in a while

Comment

when i first cleared colours and people around giving applause, I remembered very well that I asked "where is the camera? can I see the replay?" it was like unbelievable haha. unfortunately, no replay available...

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeTheBigMonster View Post
            when i first cleared colours and people around giving applause, I remembered very well that I asked "where is the camera? can I see the replay?" it was like unbelievable haha. unfortunately, no replay available...
            Yes I know the feeling, I did it my first time at one of our qualifiers along with two blacks and that is how I arrived at my high break of 43. We start back in Sept, looking for a much better season.

Comment

We are talking the flick of an eye here,on a lot of shots you see both of the balls simultaneously but Jack Karnhem always told me to switch to the OB,but if people are happy and it works for them let em go!

Comment

Originally Posted by md5299 View Post
                We are talking the flick of an eye here,on a lot of shots you see both of the balls simultaneously but Jack Karnhem always told me to switch to the OB,but if people are happy and it works for them let em go!
                I agree. I have been practicing for about a month getting ready for our fist qualifier coming up this Saturday and I am onto this back of CB. I will never say this is the right way but it seems to be working for me. Played 3 games on Saturday night for the first in months and had three breaks of 23, 25, & 29 which is much better then I have had in ages.

Comment

I think the most important thing is to keep as still as you can on the shot especially the head,try it and you will see your pot success improve.

Comment

Working...
                  X