No announcement yet.

Custom Offer - Bonus from Workshop to Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so start reading the obits and phone up the relees and ask "did they have a JPU order?"
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      so start reading the obits and phone up the relees and ask "did they have a JPU order?"
      Yeah there's a plan tiny bit heartless maybe - but if it saves us waiting time who cares?

When I die I am getting buried with my cue Dean - I will be sure to send you details of plot number - bring shovel n come n say hi

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
        I agree almost fully with what you are saying Byrom bar for one tiny little niggle. Why has he recently been coming on here on a daily basis advertising for more orders when he's struggling to complete the ones he already has?

He's just explained the problems he's having getting wood and that he doesn't stock much. What he had, either got very wet or must be full of moisture from all the rain. Where is the wood coming from for the new orders he's trying to get and if weather conditions hav'nt improved how is that wood going to remain free of moisture to make a decent cue in those conditions?
        Possibly he's importing blanks made by UK workers......

Please note I'm only kidding.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
          Possibly he's importing blanks made by UK workers......

Please note I'm only kidding.
          he he
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
            Yeah there's a plan tiny bit heartless maybe - but if it saves us waiting time who cares?

When I die I am getting buried with my cue Dean - I will be sure to send you details of plot number - bring shovel n come n say hi
            we can have a mutual understanding, leave cues in our wills to TSF members of favour

Comment

we can have a mutual understanding, leave cues in our wills to TSF members of favour
              I'm being left a Reece in a will.

Comment

There's another plan right there - I will start searching out the oldest members of TSF with the largest nicest collections of snooker cues - I'll friend them Dean - you hire the hitman - thereby cutting down on our waiting time - and we split it 50/50.

You have all the John Parris n Stamford cues you want I take the Trevor Whites and Dave Coutts and we stick the rest on flea bay and buy ourselves a snooker room each with the proceeds.

Comment

sounds like a plan
                  I may swap you the stamfords for the TWs though

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                    I'm being left a Reece in a will.
                    that is nice

Comment

A lot of thought has gone into that Byrom .....made me chuckle that .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

keep an eye out on ebay for a lot of cues with "inherited but not for me" adverts

Comment

Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                          My CQ order placed on February, but the cue is NOT coming to me this moment, is it need to be finished by the end of October ??
                          I also placed my order in February and am still awaiting completion and shipment of my cue (28 weeks so far).

Comment

My order was placed in 2013 so this years events have nothing to do with anything. It's easy to sit on the sideline and spout crap, unless you have bought a cue and put your money out there, not much point commenting. But I do realise forums are like that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Benno View Post
                              My order was placed in 2013 so this years events have nothing to do with anything. It's easy to sit on the sideline and spout crap, unless you have bought a cue and put your money out there, not much point commenting. But I do realise forums are like that.
                              Oh dear, that's not so good Benno, have you had any communication or explanation as to what has caused this delay, I'm sure there are people who ordered after that who have got their cues.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X