Tom Praram series 2 Cue review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
    Actually what's the main difference between Series 2 and Beyond? Is the hit feel very different? Because I see both in his website stating that both shafts are able to be customized.
    Beyond you can pick number of chevrons etc. I'm 4 weeks into a quoted time of 5-7 weeks for a Beyond with a plain macassar ebony butt. I figured £240 before postage for the top range was worth a punt.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      There is a page on the site explaining the differences, from memory the beyond cues have visually better looking shafts
      Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
      Beyond you can pick number of chevrons etc. I'm 4 weeks into a quoted time of 5-7 weeks for a Beyond with a plain macassar ebony butt. I figured £240 before postage for the top range was worth a punt.
      Arh okay. I read that part and got a little confused. In that case I'll consider Series 2 then like TS.

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
        I thought the cues were great mate, just kicking myself because I flogged mine.

Comment

Working...
        X